• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 07:37:55 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Pokémon

Started by Deleted User, April 09, 2010, 02:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

It was a shop.

Thank God.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

They did a similar thing with a Pokemon last movie having two posters with a second one coming later.

I still think it's bull but I don't think that's enough evidence to discount it.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

April 06, 2013, 06:14:36 PM #258 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 06:31:11 PM by UHMEEEEBA
That's literally what I just came here to post.

Right down to GOD DAMN IT.

Edit: Here's a video of the abomination

A New Pokémon with a Familiar Look!

Jango

The good news is that the video title says "A new pokemon with a familiar look," so it's more likely this is the Mewthree everyone was waiting for since Gen One and not an alt forme.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Jango

BRO HAVE

BRO HAVE YOU SEEN MY BERSERK JEANS

AROUND ANYWEAR

Koakuma

Someone got nacho dip in the DNA again

UHMEEEEBA

So that guy who leaked BW's pokedex says XY will introduce a new type, Fairy.

Hopefully it's fake cause that sounds dumb. Maybe they can take the opportunity to make Poison not suck though.

Jesuszilla

I wonder what purpose the type would actually serve. Isn't "normal" enough?

UHMEEEEBA

The only thing I could see they'd gain from a new type is an attempt to balance things like they did when they made Dark and Steel to deal with Gen 1's overpowered Psychics.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

May 12, 2013, 09:12:05 PM #269 Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 11:13:33 PM by Jesuszilla
There's a new attack called "Parabola charge." I think it's for Elictel, who you can probably guess from the name is the yellow electric Pokémon (or however the proper Romanization of Elikiteru would be).

Well damn the news post had it. I just thought it was an image.

Not really digging the new male character's design, tho-

QuoteYou are able to customise a little — "You can choose the way you look". Skin tone and hair colour can be changed.

... Well fuck me. It's about time.

And from what I've heard, the female character design shown (which I LOVE by the way, extravagant and classy-looking) is different from the one in the previews from before. So it's possible that we could have outfit changes, too.

Would like to have hair style changes, but then we're getting into Animal Crossing territory.