• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 05:35:15 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

ABOUT THIS MAC

Started by K.O.D, February 03, 2010, 03:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.O.D

February 03, 2010, 03:24:01 AM Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:17:55 PM by Jesuszilla
btw UHMEEEBA, we had a trinitymugen skype session last night, you should join us.

so we can hear your british accent.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: K.O.D on February 03, 2010, 03:24:01 AM
btw UHMEEEBA, we had a trinitymugen skype session last night, you should join us.

so we can hear your british accent.

Fuck you.

Jesuszilla

Could've at least made a joke about how you don't speak Jawanese.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Anjel

UHMEEEEBA

There isn't enough money in the world to even get me in the same chat room with you miscreants.

Sgt Squirrel

Jesuszilla

February 03, 2010, 02:09:02 PM #6 Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:17:16 PM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on February 03, 2010, 01:38:19 PM
There isn't enough money in the world to even get me in the same chat room with you miscreants.
That word is way too harsh. Otherwise there wouldn't be the bannings we occasionally have to do.

Not to mention that the number of disturbing links has been significantly cut down since I entered college. Well, except for ShoShingo and [E], anyway. But even [E] is tamer than he used to be.

.... wow this topic's gone on a major tangent. Splitting.

On that note, Random Shit MKII is a combination SPAM Board and General Discussion. That was its intended purpose. Feel free to treat it like a piece of shit.

Anjel

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on February 03, 2010, 01:38:19 PM

Don't be like that man, I miss you (no homo).

K.O.D

anjel loves you, don't let him down.

Jango

Quote from: George on February 03, 2010, 01:38:19 PM
There not enough voltage in this world electroshock me back into coherence!

That was a terrible joke I apologize.

Jesuszilla