• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:28:28 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Mega Man Zero Collection

Started by UHMEEEEBA, January 15, 2010, 09:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

January 19, 2010, 09:24:55 PM #30 Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 09:26:45 PM by Jesuszilla
Part of the reason of them ruining them was that they were the property of RARE, whereas they hadn't worked with RARE in years... And thus, RARE wasn't in charge of the GBA ports.

Disregard that, I suck cocks.. Though a lot of the horrible decisions WERE on Nintendo's part and not RARE's. They were just told to do it, and if they're getting paid.... Well, they had to do it.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Even with RARE's help a new Donkey Kong Country would still probably suck.

It'd be better than them just shitting out Bongo games at the very least though.

Jesuszilla

What's good for them may not necessarily be what's good for us.

UHMEEEEBA

Anyways back on subject of Zero 3, it's worth noting it contains probably the biggest joke of a Mega Man boss ever.

Jesuszilla

Aaaaaaaaaargh I have to have the ice weapon? I've beaten nothing other than the intro stage because HE has the easiest stage!

UHMEEEEBA

That's the wrong water guy, he's in third set of bosses. Beat him first though if you ever get to it as he gives you the invincible dash boot chip.

If you want to beat the first water guy easier beat the first fire guy first.

Alternatively take out the bat boss first, he's a teleporting bastard but he's still pretty easy and gives you the thunder chip which makes the fire guy easier.

For the record the weaknesses in Zero are done as Fire > Elec > Ice > Fire. Elemental-less bosses just use the regular attacks on.

UHMEEEEBA

Jango took my video and made it awesome.

Sgt Squirrel

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 18, 2010, 12:30:04 AM
Now Zero 1, that game would kick your ass if you looked at it the wrong way.
I beat Zero 1, wasn't THAT hard

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

It's a shame the top screen will never be like this:

UHMEEEEBA

Oh hey this thread, nearly forgot about it. The game has an American release date of June 8th for thirty bucks.

As they've done with every Mega Man game they've been involved with since the first Zero, Inti Creates is making a special soundtrack for this one as well. Various newer remixes of songs from the series.

For those with cash to burn they're even making a special package that has the four original remixed sound tracks for 100 bucks.

Jesuszilla

What the fuck? You must be out of your GODDAMN MINDS.

I didn't even pay that much for SSFe Dojo Edition... WITH SHIPPING!

UHMEEEEBA

Yeah it is pretty fucking silly. Especially seeing as the 4/5 of the soundtrack is old.

Luckily the new soundtrack will also come in a singular version for much less.

Jesuszilla

It's as if the Megaman series doesn't already make enough money...

UHMEEEEBA

Well Mega Man 9 was the first since Battle Network 6 they made much on, the ZX games were both busts hence why they didn't make a third despite a cliff hanger ending.