• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:16:43 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Gi̛yg͏as̵ ̨by ̢Th̨e_No̶n̢e

Started by The_None, December 24, 2009, 03:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_None

̧Y͠up,̵ ͠I was҉ al̨s̨o̡ ̀c̨o̕ok̵iǹg ̴u͞p̀ m̛y ͘own ͠vi͝sion o͡f͜ a͜ ̴cert̷a̸in ̶E̢a͝r̕t҉hB̶ǫưnd̸ c͟ha̧r̛ac͏t̴er͞. ̸I don'̕t w̷an͟t̡ ̡t͢o spoi̢l҉ ̧eve̢ry͏t͟h̡ìn͏g͢ ͢b̀y̵ ̸my̧se͡lf̶ ̀(not eve҉n ţe̕l҉l̛in͠g ̷in̨ ̛whaţ ́ki̡nd̡ of wayś th̛is v́i͞s͡i̸oǹ di̴f̡f̢er͟s ̕fr͢o͠m ̵th̕e͟ ̕o̕t͏h͟e̵r͝ ̨G͡i͏y͏ga̢s̸ ̛t̨ha̴t ̵w͜as ͘rel͝e͟a͢s҉e͠d),͡ ̶so si̕mp̨ly gra͢b him ̡a͞t̵ ҉Logic̸àl͟ ́ben͏d͜s and M̀E͠rrt҉ c̕h̀ryst͝nmae͟s.

Jesuszilla

December 24, 2009, 04:54:05 PM #1 Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 05:05:52 PM by Jesuszilla
Awesome. Better than that other piece of shit out there.

Although... That little microwave thing... How do you get out of that?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

The_None

Quote from: Jesuszilla on December 24, 2009, 04:54:05 PM
Although... That little microwave thing... How do you get out of that?
Alternately mash left and right (or X and Y) as rapidly as possible. I'll admit that it works kinda wonky sometimes, but still....

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

The_None

Actually, it turns out that the reason why the microwave mini-game felt somewhat wonky is due to the fact it somewhat required a little too rapid inputs (like, every 3 ticks). It isn't impossible, but still.

Also, I just overlooked an exploit. (You could simply hold both x and y to get through this easily)

I fixed all of this myself, but I'll update the archive once I add more stuff in (like more minigames and such), and I currently need a short break from Mugen-making.