• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:10:21 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Mega Man 10

Started by UHMEEEEBA, December 09, 2009, 08:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

And here's a video of the stage select from one of the events, apparently it may be fake but who knows. If it isn't then the Robot Masters are:

Sheep Man
Commando Man
Blade Man (called it)
Solar Man (Who might end up not being a fire boss by the name...)
Chill Man (we've started to reuse Mega Man X prefixes, joy. I'd have preferred Glacier Man or something)
Pump Man (... what)
Nitro Man (Oh great a fast one)
Strike Man (guess he's an umpire)

Jesuszilla

PFFFFFFFT..... PUMP.... MAN? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh man, now we have Snake Man, Hard Man, Flash Man, and now PUMP MAN? Jesus, Capcom.

And Strike Man's already sounding lame.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I think Capcom pays the devs to put in one boss in each classic game with a vaguely suggestive name.

Anjel

DAS PORRMEISTER, JAAA!

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

The music?  I wouldn't peg that for Mega Man at all.  Just doesn't sound the part, to me.

UHMEEEEBA

The rumors of there being a co-op where false Capcom stated to IGN there isn't one, I'm too lazy to dig up the link now so just take my word for it.

Fusion

Megaman?  Co-op?  Fat chance of that ever happening regardless of how much they teased the possibility of it with X7 and X8.

UHMEEEEBA

I could see it working if they went with the NSMBW fashion of auto-teleporting people when one character changes screen. They'd have turn of friendly fire though.

Also I don't like the way you worded that Fusion as there were two co-op Mega Man games, they were called Power Battles and Power Fighters, ever hear of them?

Fusion

Yeah I heard of them, played 'em too, but they were arcade titles, and were more like boss rush modes than actual Megaman titles.

UHMEEEEBA

If you read your post you will notice you did not specify what kind of Mega Man game wouldn't be co-op.

Jesuszilla

Must you do this every time somebody isn't specific...? End this, now.

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

And here we have the artwork of all eight Robot Masters.

Pump Man looks like Dive Man's retarded son. Nitro Man is basically Turbo Man but with a motorcycle instead of a dragster. Strike Man is actually a pitcher and also looks like Air Man's retarded son. Pump Man is the obligatory shield boss.

Copy-paste:
Commando Man: Attacks with a powerful explosive wave.
Blade Man: Attacks with three swords.
Nitro Man: Can transform into a motorcycle.
Sheep Man: Splits up and creates lightning strikes.
Solar Man: Absorbs attacks and attacks with solar energy from his head.
Chill Man: Fires an icy shot.
Pump Man: Has a water-themed shield weapon.
Strike Man: Throws a powerful fastball.

And now because I can, a weakness chain prediction:
Blade > Sheep > Pump > Solar > Chill > Nitro > Strike > Commando > Blade

Jesuszilla

Actually looks like it's spelled Chilled Man...

Blade Man looks cool.