• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:18:19 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

The_None presents: Segalow, Glacius of KI2, Shadow Kouma....and Shaq('s update)

Started by The_None, November 24, 2009, 06:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_None

Yup, I've just cooked few more characters.....

Segalow

I was making this Rugal edit just to take a snap at a certain notorious individual. And that's not quite your regular Rugal edit.

Glacius

Another new release is a half-baked public beta of a Killer Instinct 2 character. Despite missing some stuff (fatalities, better damage values/dampender, and even a smart AI etc), he shall be fairly playable. This also marks the first time I was intending to make a fairly accurate conversion (you shall consider that perfect accuracy remains off-limits to me though).

Shaq
My first mayor release has recieved a pretty unsubstantial update. Among things, I've made him larger by default and made the scaling affect the hitspark positions, horizontal velocities etc.

(Shadow) Kouma

Yup, I was also making a Melty Blood character. All I can say now that as of now, he's a bit unnacurate to the source. And that may be an understatement.

Grab them all at Logical Bends

Sgt Squirrel

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

Wait a sec, shouldn't he have both his eyes?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

The_None

Just updated Shaq, and released Glacius and Kouma. Told you more updates were upcoming, no?

Refer to the first post for more information.

Fusion

Kouma's awesome. 
Even if the accuracy is on the level of Time Flux Sonic.