• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:19:51 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Slot Machine Mk II Update

Started by UHMEEEEBA, October 14, 2009, 10:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Disclaimer: Due to personal reasons I can't do much MUGEN stuff anymore so this update actually isn't as extensive as you'd think it would be, but I've just not had the time to work on anything really so this is what you get, oh well.

Futhermore this update is pretty much bug fixes nothing really new here, not anything that you'd care about anyways. Consider this a Version 1.1 then I guess instead of 2.0.

1. You will not announce this release on any other MUGEN website.

1 a. However if you decide to make a youtube video with CO'9T, I would appreciate if you would link to Trinity MUGEN in the videos description.

2. You will not nominate this release for any MUGEN related awards, unless I myself give permission in the particular set of awards, as the whole concept is a laughable farce.

2 a. Likewise I expect people who run MUGEN related awards not to put this release on the ballot.

3. You will not host this on any other site. This includes Mediafire and its ilk.

4. You will keep in mind that this release is not open source, it is closed and if you wish to use anything in it, please contact me first so I can tell you no.

Bug Fixes:

Dramatically changed the way Kloak worked to prevent him from randomly turning into Slot Machine and dying.

Fixed a sound bug concerning 3 Card Monte.

Fixed several truncation errors.

Changed the way bonus game characters are detected to also check for bonus characters in Simul to limit less chances for stalemates.

Added in a fix that makes it so Slot Machine Mk II can't lose health unless he gets 777, yeah I didn't think of it till now sue me. This was added to deal with MUGEN 1.0 and it's hate of HitOverrides, but it also means that you cannot kill Slot Machine Mk II with F1 anymore, oh well thems the breaks I guess!

Created a ghetto fix file that fixes MUGEN 1.0 issues, specifically sound looping, and the palette error, not that the last one effects Slot Machine Mk II it was still fixed so as to not throw an error in the debug.

Fixed an error where G.P.O.D. could throw airborne enemies and cause problems.

Other misc. bug fixes that I can't even remember.

Other Shit you don't care about:

Changed the graphic for Kloak's trout.

Reduced CO'9T's "health" by popular demand.

New Intro, death and win poses.

Added in a quasi random effect that can theoretically occur during any of Slot Machine Mk II's intros.

Changed the attributes of Slot Machine Mk II's hitdefs and projectiles to be more accurate. This won't effect most of you, but it's still been overdue forever so yeah.

Added in five new Kloak Objects, all of which are very betaish at this point and are liable to change or be completely removed in the future.

Added in two new Haxor Moves, one of which may cause MUGEN to cry in tears at how many helpers can be generated if shit goes wrong.

SPECIAL CHARACTER INTERACTIVITY WITH FIREMAN.EXE

Compatability for LegendaryXM90's Destruction Desire Lifebars added.

Type Moon Hax removed, Klaptrap also does normal damage to them as well.

Known Issues:

Certain moves still don't have the sound effects for them, this is in part to Visual Boy Advance sucking balls.

I have been informed that the Star Fox intro does not function properly on certain characters, further testing is required.

Download.

MUGEN 1.0 Ghetto Fixes.

Any further work on Slot Machine will likely be done specifically with MUGEN 1.0 in mind, which means not for awhile as I'm not confident enough in the engine to start making shit for it. That and I'm bored of working on this.