• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 06:53:20 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

2009/2010 shitucked

Started by The_None, October 14, 2009, 12:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_None

October 14, 2009, 12:52:50 PM Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 08:31:43 AM by The_None
With that 2009 celebrity death wave, I figured that the thing shall have it's own topic.

So yeah, Lou Albano turned out to be next.

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jango

I'm sure Danny Wells is imagining this is all a dream, and knows that at any moment Lou will walk through the door and say "LUIGI I'M HOME."

Jesuszilla

October 14, 2009, 03:19:22 PM #3 Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 03:21:35 PM by Jesuszilla
I was gonna say, "DO THE MARIO" but then I read Jango's post, LOL'd, and realized I couldn't top that.

... hey I just realized that we didn't even have a Michael Jackson topic. Of course, there was good reason to avoid that discussion here...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The_None

And before him there was a Bond Villain biting the dust.

Brandy Bogard

You know the guy who made the box art for Doom, Donald Ivan Punchatz? http://www.star-telegram.com/metro_news/story/1708835.html He just died.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Well now that it's 2010 perhaps it's time this topic be revived to post about 2009 and shit.

Leon Belmont

Brittany Murphy.. and that drummer from Avenged Sevenfold. Life is pretty short these days

Jesuszilla

The drummer from Avenged..?! Damn. Everyone died. Though this isn't exclusive to deaths anymore, post anything you want now.

Though 2010 has started off well with my friends getting married... and it turns out I'm a happy (merry?) drunk =P

The_None

So yeah, I'll maybe just simply recap most of the horrible 2009 events I remember, including what's mentioned in this very thread....

-Ricardo Montalbán leaving the planet....
-...so did Patrick McGoohan...
-...and David Carradine...
-...and Farah Fawcet...
-...and Michael Jackson....
-...and Billy Mays...
-...and Patrick Swayze...
-...and Ted Kennedy (though your milage would vary on how do you think about him, but still)...
-...and Lou Albano...
-...and Soupy Sales...
-...and Dr.No...
-...and that Doom's cover artist....
-...and Roy E. Disney (agian, depending on how do you think of)...
-...and Brittany Murphy (^)...
-...and The Rev of AS

Other terrible events that are not deah-related:
-Narkozy succesfully screwing up the French netizens...
-Infinity Ward joining the ever-growing list of companies that betrayed their original fanbase.
-Elton John joining the dark side...

That's all i remember right now. Am I forgetting something?

Leon Belmont

You guys wouldn't have heard of the band since they're Japanese, but they make amazing music and their bassist died in '09.

Anjel

A metal bassist?
RIP Jasmine You. :'(

Leon Belmont

Yep, right after they signed onto a major label and was going to release a new album. Sucks

The_None

January 18, 2010, 08:33:29 AM #14 Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:25:58 AM by The_None
Just expanded this thread to include the 2010 as well in the wake of the fact that after the creator of Gumby, Mr Satan/Hercule's (and Heihachi's) Japanese voice actor turned out to be next.