• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:18:27 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ughwtf

Quote from: [Kira] on June 23, 2008, 04:15:51 PM

I'm sure we can all relate to this...
Is it supposed to be off-beat?

DMK

Might of been a little of Jewtube's fault for desynching it a bit, but it was still funny.

Fusion

Jesuszilla

June 24, 2008, 01:00:16 PM #2043 Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 01:01:58 PM by [Kira]
When the fuck did that become the "IMMA' FIRIN MAH LAZER" clip? How I said it in my Haruhi voicepack is more proper, only it'd be better if a black guy said it.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MelvanaInChains

The world would just be a lot better if IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR didn't exist anymore.

And demonic drug dealers would take its place.

MC2

Quote from: [Kira] on June 24, 2008, 01:00:16 PM
When the fuck did that become the "IMMA' FIRIN MAH LAZER" clip? How I said it in my Haruhi voicepack is more proper, only it'd be better if a black guy said it.

Just out of curiosity, if Ampchu ever goes through with his Haruhi WIP are you going to import the sounds from your voicepack for the new one?

Jesuszilla

I'll do more than just that. I'll kick her ass with and without it.

ughwtf

Try to imagine yourself in the Medieval Period. You get your first look at this "six foot old man" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like most old people, and that he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Merlin. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the magic attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two Merlins you didn't even know were there. Because Merlin's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... a six-inch retractable wand, like a razor, inside his robe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a vampire, say... no no. He slashes at you here... or here... or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is... you are alive when he starts to eat you. So you know... try to show a little respect.

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Please don't post stuff from that overrated flash cartoon plz

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jango on June 25, 2008, 07:19:43 PM
Please don't post stuff from that overrated flash cartoon plz

Redundancy much?

Jango

I was going to edit it, but my boss was walking up.

UHMEEEEBA

This is my 2000th post.

Jesuszilla

Son of a bitch, even with that long absence you have more posts than I.

Jango

as of this posting, I hold the world record for Audiosurfing Rip Slyme's Nettaiya on an Elite mode.