• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:22:06 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jango on June 20, 2008, 02:55:55 AMBad news: FFShrine.org is down

YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART IS

I CAN'T FIND A DECENT PLACE TO DOWNLOAD X-MEN VS STREET FIGHTER MUSIC

:(

MC2

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on June 20, 2008, 10:02:29 AM
Quote from: Jango on June 20, 2008, 02:55:55 AMBad news: FFShrine.org is down

YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART IS

I CAN'T FIND A DECENT PLACE TO DOWNLOAD X-MEN VS STREET FIGHTER MUSIC

:(

Have you tried khinsider?

Jango

Yeah that works, but FFShrine had like a shitton of other things outside of GH, including the aforementioned sound rips and a whole bunch of other secret stuff that I had access to.

MC2

Quote from: Jango on June 20, 2008, 01:09:02 PM
Yeah that works, but FFShrine had like a shitton of other things outside of GH, including the aforementioned sound rips and a whole bunch of other secret stuff that I had access to.

Yeah, it sucks but what can you do.

As much as I hate to support a site with Kingdom Hearts in the title, it's all I can do.

MC2

Also, I hate to double post but are you the same Jango that made Floofiekunt leave Youtube?

If so, high five, I also hated how they treated you like shit at JS Mugen.

Jango

MC2

Heh, that's awesome.

Never liked that overrated tranny anyway.

Jango

To be honest though, I didn't know who he was until I saw people doing edit wars over his entry in ED. I did some digging, found out what the big deal was, and I (and several others) had some fun with it until he revealed something STUNNING that nobody expected at all. Of course certain people like Kung_Fu_Man will use the incidence (as well as other previous edit wars such as the ones with Judgespear, Sambo, Byakko, etc) to point out why the ED article is a bad idea in the first place, but I say it's a personality problem if you can't take insults/jokes/whatever.

MC2

Quote from: Jango on June 20, 2008, 02:45:31 PM
To be honest though, I didn't know who he was until I saw people doing edit wars over his entry in ED. I did some digging, found out what the big deal was, and I (and several others) had some fun with it until he revealed something STUNNING that nobody expected at all. Of course certain people like Kung_Fu_Man will use the incidence (as well as other previous edit wars such as the ones with Judgespear, Sambo, Byakko, etc) to point out why the ED article is a bad idea in the first place, but I say it's a personality problem if you can't take insults/jokes/whatever.

I found the ED article hilarious, particularly the Ampchu and Markyjoe sections.

ughwtf

Quote from: Jango on June 20, 2008, 02:55:55 AM
FFShrine.org is down (and by consequnce, Galbadia Hotel and the forums, which had complete SSBB sound rips)
Is there any chance it's coming back up?

MC2

Quote from: . on June 20, 2008, 03:18:23 PM
Quote from: Jango on June 20, 2008, 02:55:55 AM
FFShrine.org is down (and by consequnce, Galbadia Hotel and the forums, which had complete SSBB sound rips)
Is there any chance it's coming back up?

Perhaps it's just downtime...

DMK

I think it's been off and on all year. Should be back up later tonight hopefully or tomorrow morning. When did it go down or you found it down?

What's this about JudgeSpear's forum? I could of sworn I sall he "payed" for bandwith. Unless it's another reason it got suspended.

MC2

Quote from: DMK on June 20, 2008, 05:41:20 PM
I think it's been off and on all year. Should be back up later tonight hopefully or tomorrow morning. When did it go down or you found it down?

What's this about JudgeSpear's forum? I could of sworn I sall he "payed" for bandwith. Unless it's another reason it got suspended.

I can stand some time away from the JS forums, that place can get pretty faggy sometimes.

Jango

Quote from: . on June 20, 2008, 03:18:23 PMIs there any chance it's coming back up?

No idea, but it's been out for like three days now

Rednavi

June 20, 2008, 11:18:22 PM #2024 Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 02:11:23 AM by Rednavi
Quote from: [L] on June 18, 2008, 12:06:43 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/vans1belmont/da0fb7a02338c33e79447b62e296d875.gif

COOL, IORI WITH STAND

Quote from: Jango on June 20, 2008, 01:09:02 PM

I knew they had a secret pedophile gallery somewhere!!! >:(
LMAO I had a CVSW version 2.2 signature? Wow! This account had so much dust on it...