• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:17:34 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

AHA, HERE'S THE PROBLEM! A CLUSTERFUCK OF TOASTERS!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MelvanaInChains

I've become so disoriented that I completely forgot that I uploaded a video.

Which I will whore out to death starting now.

fuck i dunno

Jango

I really need to fix my internet one of these days. I couldn't connect all weekend >_>

Also goddammit someone already released a Ren Idagawa. Since I'm getting nowhere with mine, I'm going to probably finish what I can and then let someone else take over it.

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: Jango on June 16, 2008, 01:39:41 PM
I really need to fix my internet one of these days. I couldn't connect all weekend >_>

I was having problems with my connection as well yesterday. Both the cable TV and the internet did not work, and it apparently happened in several states.

I can't figure out what the hell happened.

derryb

Jesuszilla

June 16, 2008, 09:34:49 PM #2000 Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 10:47:13 PM by [Kira]
Quote from: Jango on June 16, 2008, 01:39:41 PM

Also goddammit someone already released a Ren Idagawa. Since I'm getting nowhere with mine, I'm going to probably finish what I can and then let someone else take over it.

Someone actually had a good idea akin to The_None's Heita: Add a Marth/Roy mode.

EDIT: ДCФAPГEГ NEON CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU COMMIE

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Deleted User

DMK

\o/

Didn't see it posted yet. Not as good as the others, but I still loled.

Also fuck yeah Pyro updates. Valve ahead of Valve time? Mother of God.

Jango

June 18, 2008, 04:28:46 AM #2003 Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 05:01:16 AM by Jango
For someone who likes British/Australian humor, I lol'ed at a few parts. Haven't really been on that much because I just got a job PRRRRRRROMOTION for rlz.

ALSO, for record-keeping purposes in case electricthecheese pulls an Irate Gamer and deletes this:

Jango

all i had to do was move the adapter five inches

Fusion

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jango on June 18, 2008, 04:28:46 AM

Simon's always like that, you get used to it.

At least he's better than Diapercunt.

Jango

I'm going to make a poop where Chiba from Beck says "Tetanus" over and over again for 11 minutes straight now. Maybe more people will subscribe to me after that  :'(

Jango

actually the more I think about it, the more awesome that sounds

Jango

Triple posting to give good news and bad news.

Good news: JSMugen got suspended!

Bad news: FFShrine.org is down (and by consequnce, Galbadia Hotel and the forums, which had complete SSBB sound rips)