• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:23:31 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: [Kira] on June 03, 2008, 04:47:51 PM
... EA? Are they taking credit for Valve's hard work again?

EA games worked on the PS3 version, because Gabe Newell hates that shit and said "HAHA ENJOY YOUR SHIT PORT YOU SONYFAGS"

DMK

The thing is Valve would seem like the people not to care, why EA's jumping on that when all they did was get the rights to publish the PS3 version is beyond me.

Fuck EA.

Jesuszilla

Exactly.

T-REICH YOUR NEXT VIDEO SHOULD NOT BE A POOP, BUT A "FUCK EA" VIDEO

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: [Kira] on June 03, 2008, 08:31:40 PM
Exactly.

T-REICH YOUR NEXT VIDEO SHOULD NOT BE A POOP, BUT A "FUCK EA" VIDEO

actually i'm thinking of putting EA in the title of my next shit  :mrox:

DMK

The PS3 version isn't bad, it's basicly the same as the 360 version as of now, but I'm sure 360 will get all the Medic achivements and Gold Rush well before if ever the PS3 version.

@T-Reich: YESSS DO IT MOTHERFUCKER

Surprised The_None never put together a EA breakable logo in MUGEN like that kick ass Google one.

How much I'd like to take it to them all in MUGEN. EA, Youtube brand, and then Google it's fucking self. >:]

Also fucking hate waiting for NG2. Freaking anxious.

The_None

June 04, 2008, 05:05:13 AM #1955 Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 05:06:46 AM by The_None
Quote from: DMK on June 03, 2008, 11:03:13 PM
Surprised The_None never put together a EA breakable logo in MUGEN like that kick ass Google one.

How much I'd like to take it to them all in MUGEN. EA, Youtube brand, and then Google it's fucking self. >:]

EA may be evil, but I have yet to be pissed from them like Google (and few other corps) did. The fact EA allowed T-Reich's poop to remain on GooTube makes them WAY nicer than Take 2 Games who has just recently earned a slew of history of a lot of video takedowns. As one may have allready guessed, videos taken down from GooTube by T2 are all having to do with GTA IV. (They even kicked off PlayItBogart for that!)

Oh, and I forgot to introduce YouTomb to you. That site basically monitors GooTube videos by how they have kicked off from the site. Because of the size of GooTube, YouTomb won't monitor EVERY single video, but it's still worth a visit.

Jesuszilla

No. The difference between EA and Take 2 is that Take 2 actually makes good games.

also interactive YouTube

Deleted User

VIDEO CLSN

That was awesome.

Jesuszilla

This > that stupid Kirby Falcon Punch remix

Jesuszilla

Background image because this shit's fucking priceless.

Rednavi

teh fuck is that game?  :o
LMAO I had a CVSW version 2.2 signature? Wow! This account had so much dust on it...

Jesuszilla

June 08, 2008, 05:28:37 PM #1962 Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:31:48 PM by [Kira]
I wish I knew.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I NOW HAVE ADOBE PREMIERE ELEMENTS 3

EXPECT MY POOPS TO SUCK A LOT LESS IN THE FUTURE

Jango

June 09, 2008, 03:47:05 PM #1964 Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 03:51:38 PM by Jango
Quote from: Rednavi on June 08, 2008, 04:03:42 PM
teh fuck is that game?  :o

The Sagara Family. The artwork's alright, but it's nothing you haven't seen before:

- The Mom: The experienced older woman
- The Eldest Daughter: The kind nurse who's secretly being molested
- The Second Oldest Daughter: The tomboy
- The Third Daughter: The quiet girl that secretly has weird fetishes
- The Fourth Daughter: The loli

EDIT: Okay, it has 12 animated sex scenes, but they're practically equivalent to .gif images. Oh yeah I also happen to have the CG for this game, although I couldn't find her sticking a cat in her anus. IIRC, in one of the incestuous lesbian scenes, however, her sister cosplays as a cat. I could be wrong about her being involved though.

Yes you can actually force the sisters/mother to fuck each other.