• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:40:48 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

May 24, 2008, 11:56:44 PM #1920 Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 02:32:28 AM by [Kira]

EDIT: Fuck that, this owns all:

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Why is Enkidu flagged as an incorrect word in Word and not Gilgamesh? It doesn't make sense seeing how the names both originate from the same story.

Jango

Video removed due to a copyright claim. HMMMMM, I WONDER WHO IT IS

If you are an idiot and cannot figure out what Y2B Productions is based on the filename of that image and the contents of it: http://www.y2bproductions.com/

Tyrannosaurus Reich

more like FAGGOT GAMER

dddddzzzzzz

The_None

Rather unsurprisingly, C.Bores is such a Small name Big Ego, he DMCA's every GooTube user who uses IG stuff to mock him or something.... Anybody thought of IG as an Ebaumsworld ex-employee or something?

Fusion

So here is an odd thing: I was playing Gran Turismo 4 for some reason just now.

Practicing license tests, the most pointless thing to ever appear in a game, BUT...

I noted that the music that plays when you fail is one often associated with making love to something... The one with the guy going "Oh Yeahhh" in the background in that VERY deep voice...  So Failing License Tests gets me laid?  Or is the game effectively saying that I got raped?

UHMEEEEBA

AAAAA'AAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jango

Quote from: [Matsuda] on May 27, 2008, 12:18:43 PMSo Failing License Tests gets me laid?  Or is the game effectively saying that I got raped?

It's telling you that you suck at video games and you should spend your time trying to find ways to get laid instead.

Fusion

Quote from: Jango on May 28, 2008, 02:14:09 AM
Quote from: [Matsuda] on May 27, 2008, 12:18:43 PMSo Failing License Tests gets me laid?  Or is the game effectively saying that I got raped?

It's telling you that you suck at video games and you should spend your time trying to find ways to get laid instead.

Or rather, it's telling me that it loves to see me fail.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on May 27, 2008, 06:13:59 PM
AAAAA'AAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

ughwtf

Anyone have the song in this video?

Jango

May 30, 2008, 05:00:28 AM #1932 Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 05:02:44 AM by Jango
Check KH Insider. There are like... 3 different Scores soundtracks.

ughwtf

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded"

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

UHMEEEEBA

Dunno, it's not me cause I'm too busy being Spartacus.