• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 19, 2024, 04:10:47 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

DMK

Lol @ the Mario deaths.

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on May 18, 2008, 05:26:27 PM
What no Pyramid Head?

Missing WAAAAAYYY to many fuckers. Some I agree on, but damn what a terrible list. Some of the others like the dog from Paperboy were just annoying really.

Needs some of those Regenrators from RE4. With that hissing w/e noise creeped me the fuck out.

Also nimrod popped up at M.I. ZOMG.

Jango

Quote from: [Matsuda] on May 18, 2008, 11:25:13 AM
Is it just me or does no Youtube vid seem to convert properly on Media-Convert any more?

You need to set the conversion settings to their highest possible settings, and possibly on .mov format.

Fusion

Also.

WHAT THE HELL, JAPAN!?

Jango

Fusion

In my day, ALL the damn buttons made Sonic jump.  No matter what, you could NOT stop him from jumping!

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

Alternatively you could avoid the whole problem by not playing Sonic games.

DMK

What about the older 2D ones? Still just as much fun back in the day with the old Genesis.

Quote from: [Matsuda] on May 19, 2008, 03:40:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ummvf5YaBM

One of my favorites. Especialy his snitzel gets pissed youtube poop.

Speaking of stuff useing AVGN's material/voices, is it true he got b& from Jewtube? =/

The_None

May 20, 2008, 02:46:20 AM #1884 Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 03:52:44 AM by The_None
Quote from: DMK on May 19, 2008, 10:18:08 PM
Speaking of stuff using AVGN's material/voices, is it true he got b& from Jewtube? =/
I saw that comming, seeing as Armake21 and PlayItBogart got b& from GooTube as well..... Now I don't even know how to describe these dumbfucks having possibly the worst taste in "culture" ever in human history (Irate Gamer....Soulja Boy.....Meet the Spartans....Hitlery Cliton etc.)
That's it..... Google...should...really.....be...fucking.....banned from the internet. They just made Haruhi look like the best thing ever with that they have done to the video game reviewing community, no really......

And the reason of the suspension:Gametrailers (which is a subsidiary of VIACOM goddammit), mistakenly issued DMCA on the Nerd for his youtube trailers of his GameTrailers videos...... well, I think we are living in the Idiocracy right now, I can't think of any more words.....

EDIT:Somewhere from the screwattack forums:
Quote from: CoronaI'm not really sure what's going on, but people may find it interesting that GameTrailers's YouTube account has *also* been suspended. I doubt they would ban themself...But if James's account getting suspended was a mistake on GameTrailers's part, then...Why are they suspended as well?
Quote from: U1-ASAMiThe GameTrailers YT account got suspended due to a copyright claim by...it's own company...which...makes...total...sense...
Just when the staff couldn't get any more dumber than this.....

I command YOU to THUMBSDOWN EVERY "POSITIVE" DEFINITION OF GOOGLE ON THE URBANDICTIONARY

And by the way:Anybody aware of James's own "You know what's BULLSHIT?" series? I hope he'll make a next video in the series discussing BULLSHIT PieceOfShitTube policies..... Cause that's a shitload of bullshit.

Jango

God now I have to buy the DVD for the old episodes (which IMO were better than the newer ones)

Fusion

YOu want to complain?  Let's drop a damn nuke on Viacom's own central headquarters.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

More like NIGGERTUBE.

Fusion

Dragonball Z: Burst Limit.

NOW WITH SCOUTER CRUSHING!

UHMEEEEBA

DOHA UPUL AOVBZHUK? Joj eua sgtgmk zu hxkgq znoy ekz? Dqmxxk uf uez'f tmdp sgke...