• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:35:59 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Also "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY ONCE BEAUTIFUL JOKE?!" :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmvbEEa2Sbo

Jesuszilla

... Wow, that guy does it so wrong.

http://www.trinitymugen.net/~Creator/Jesuszilla/07 - Super Sonic Racing - Sonic R [Original].swf

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlRhJoCf6Y

Deleted a Goemon speedrun that got a total of 400 views to test an HD trick

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Sonic R music totally makes me feel beter. Though yeah, that video is fail.

FUN FACT: The MUGEN community has been known to make the unfunniest videos on YouTube. (Except for us, of course)

The_None

In fact, I have a feeling to be the only one left to make MUGEN videos worth watching anymore. Sad but true.

Fusion

Oh, this is a sign of a good day.  Try to order some points for a game I play and it turns out or some reason my transaction doesn't go through even though I entered all the information correctly.

There's also a tornado -watch- in effect and I get the feeling the storms are going to come RIGHT when I'm doing something interesting and just kill the entire mood.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: The_None on April 11, 2008, 09:30:01 AM
In fact, I have a feeling to be the only one left to make MUGEN videos worth watching anymore. Sad but true.

And Jango. And MAYBE me when I get a decent screen-recording thing.

Jesuszilla

I personally use SnagIt 7, but my sound desynchs and it pisses me off.

Jango

How do you pull the desynching off?! Then again I use Snagit 8 so I dunno if that means anything. Or if you're a nerd like Kamek, you can try Fraps, but I only use that for capturing BBB/Melty Blood stuff.

Jesuszilla

Well I guess one problem would be that I am using an audio cable with one end hooked into a headphone splitter and the other into the mic port, and for some reason it records it at a higher frequency than it should, which causes its pitch and speed to slightly rise. If you've heard anything I've recorded in MSN, you can easily tell. If not, I'll re-record the same thing over and over and maybe THEN you can notice the difference.

UHMEEEEBA

I was just sent this video, and am now full of rage.

Fusion

Quote from: Null set on April 11, 2008, 07:28:55 PM
I was just sent this video, and am now full of rage.

I was just sent this video and I'm still trying to comprehend everything that actually transpired.

UHMEEEEBA

I think we need to find Rick Astley and subject him to his own bullshit until his brain explodes.

It's the least he deserves for being responsible for ushering this abomination upon humanity.

Jesuszilla

It's always good until it's beaten into the ground by half of the fucking Internet.

UHMEEEEBA

No. It wasn't good to begin with.