• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:35:59 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

It basically plays like a weird-ass radio setup where you put a bunch of artists together. You don't really have control over what songs you're going to hear due to legal reasons.

Example: I can't play Gorillaz' "Feel Good Inc" twice in a row. The next song ends up being a Madonna song (what) or a System of a Down song (who I don't recall adding).

UHMEEEEBA

No that wasn't the question,

Quote from: Robert the small on April 02, 2008, 10:06:34 PM
Watch out... it will turn on you?

That's what I was referencing.

Jango

Likewise, I was explaining how the service "turned on me."

Also the phrase "It will turn on you" is a line from the 4kids dub of One Piece, in which to cover up a scene in which a girl tries to commit suicide with Jango's chakrams, instead of Jango pleading for her not to kill herself, he warns her that the chakrams have a power that, if used by an amateur, will turn on the wielder.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

"Knock knock!"

"...Who's there?"

"Interrupting Falcon."

"Interrupting Falcon-"

"PUUUNCH!"

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: uɐɯ ƃuıʞoɯs ǝʇʇǝɹɐƃıɔ on March 31, 2008, 06:04:35 PM
No really, I truly do appreciate that you got embedding to work so I can tell in advance that your videos are going to be retarded.

Fusion

Uncalled for, Neon.  Then again, what the hell do you care?  You're only out to piss me off to the point I abuse my power just so you'll see me gone.

UHMEEEEBA

But then I'd have to disagree with someone else on everything.

Fusion

Villains never ask theirselves this one question:

"After I've taken over the world, what am I gonna do after that?"

Seriously.  There has not been a single villain that has had enough brains to actually form a PLAN of what they wanted to do as ruler of the world.

UHMEEEEBA

Ya know, I had a counter example and everything but whatever you can have this one.

Robert the small

Who cares what they PLAN to do?  Once they rule the world, they pretty much can be selfish, living the life of winners.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: [Matsuda] on April 04, 2008, 06:44:49 PM
Uncalled for, Neon.  Then again, what the hell do you care?  You're only out to piss me off to the point I abuse my power just so you'll see me gone.

He said the same thing to me a few pages back. He dislikes YTP.

Fusion

Funny thing is, the last one I posted isn't even YTP.