• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 08:28:13 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

It means they should run for president. It's what it meant when I first made the signature upside right a month or so ago.

you

Fusion

But what is a Carousel Centrifuge?  Or who is Mr.\Mrs. Centrifuge?

UHMEEEEBA

No, no, no, it means Carousel is running for President and Centrifuge is running for Vice President this shouldn't be that hard for you to understand.

Fusion

You want an umbrella and a piece of lab equipment for president?

UHMEEEEBA

Better than all the other options...

And a carousel is a merry-go-round, you're thinking of the word parasol.

That and Meta ToadMan, Slot Machine 08 was too long.

Fusion

Ah.  Thank you for correcting me on the carousel manner.

So I'm guessing the Centrifuge is what runs the Carousel, eh?

UHMEEEEBA

No, the actual joke: And so I said that's not a carousel it's a centrifuge!, is that if people where in a centrifuge large enough to be confused for a carousel they'd be ripped apart and die horribly.

Jesuszilla

After 2 years, Matsuda is just now starting to get this?

Also lol@vid.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Apparently. I mean he thought I was talking about umbrellas for two years.

Fusion

I didn't even care or know until just now, so...

Not 2 years.  More like 2 minutes.

Jesuszilla

Actually it has been 2 years considering the number of times he said it in the channel, which you should've gotten immediately.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

April 02, 2008, 08:36:29 PM #1617 Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 08:38:42 PM by [Matsuda]
I have something I need to get off my chest: How online-dependent games are today.

So I was trying to figure out why Steam crashed this morning.  No biggie until I tried to log on mIRC, which showed nothing and I found out my modem wasn't on.  Now, more than half of the games I have are online-dependent since they're also the only ones I'd play on a regular basis.  I'd play single-player in any Steam game... If offline mode on Steam didn't require you to HACK that capability into the program.  I mean, sheesh, Garry's Mod is a great time-waster program, but ValVE never solidified their method of letting you play with a connection that isn't always on.  I'd rather a nag screen come up if there's no connection and ask you if you want to play in offline mode due to a connection not being found or the server unable to be contacted.  But no, you effectively have to hack Steam to get Offline mode to work, and if you have Steam you get banned from VAC games, all of them, as well as your account deleted.

Good game, Valve.

Jango

Robert the small

Watch out... it will turn on you?