• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:56:55 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

A red bar at the bottom. Yeah, that's TOTALLY right! ::)

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

In IE it's perfect.  In Firefox it sits on the red ground.

Jesuszilla

You use IE? GTFO the forum.

Fusion

Not before you fight my NINJA ARMY

UHMEEEEBA

June 24, 2006, 08:41:27 PM #34 Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 10:20:47 PM by Cigarette Smoking Man
And Perilous Pillow.

OMG CIELLLLL!

Jesuszilla

Oh my god! I can't breathe without my orange kool-aid! *dies*

Jesuszilla

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

For the record,

I NOW HATE TYPE MOON WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS!

Hope the message got across.

Jesuszilla

Arcueid is still hot.

Jesuszilla

In addition, shoop da whoop.

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

June 29, 2006, 06:52:24 PM #42 Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 06:54:18 PM by Cigarette Smoking Man
I played BN4 for five minutes this morning looking for random images to use.

I've had a fucking headache ALL DAY.

Coincidence? I think not...

Jesuszilla

Jesuszilla

June 30, 2006, 01:11:46 AM #44 Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 01:16:05 AM by Jesuszilla
I know it's been done but I'm bored as hell and I feel like ranting on why he's evil.

Right.  So we all know Tom Nook. He's that guy who starts out small, yet somehow he has a store in every town. Why? Surely if he had THAT much money, he'd have expanded in a small town before going worldwide. This is indeed a weird phenomena, especially the fact that there's a Tom Nook in every town.

How, though?

Well, I've done my homework, and I've found out a few things.

It all started in Hyrule, believe it or not.

Before I get to the main point, I want to clear something up with his "nephews" Timmy and Tommy "Nook." They are NOT his nephews. They are actually just random, poor helpless children that he kidnapped from Mexico and forced them to work in every single one of his stores. He then makes them go under the names "Timmy Nook" and "Tommy Nook" just to cover up the fact they're illegally "hired." He rarely ever feeds them, and do you know what he does to them when the store's closed? He keeps them chained up in the dungeon of Nookington's, hidden from public view. What did you think those rings around there eyes were? They're black eyes from the countless times Nook has beaten them senseless for the hell of it. He's even done this for as long as from the time the store closes to the time it opens, and still FORCEFULLY makes them work, albeit tired.

Then there's the question, "How is Tom Nook in every town?" I'll tell you how.

Before Timmy and Tommy were illegally forced to work in the store, Tom Nook spent every minute doing some research on cloning whenever the store was closed. Due to how quickly he expanded worldwide and given the fact he had not upgraded or had the money at the time, Nook's Cranny Nook was obviously the one cloned. This leads us to believe that his research was completed before he upgraded to Nook N' Go.

However, he eventually got the best idea ever and decided he'd rather own the world than just a worldwide chain of stores, so he went all out nuts with the cloning device. He then lured every government employee in Hyrule to his store, knocked them unconscious, and cloned them. In some rare instances, he even managed to get villagers, including humans, cloned. Because of this mass cloning, whole towns were occasionally cloned, which explains why there are so many Links, Zeldas, and Hyrules. This is also how Universal Codes came to be in the last game due to little invisible Matrix glitches that escaped during the cloning process. However, he soon fixed this glitch and thanks to some dude named Neo, successfully rid the world of the existing ones.

Have you ever tried to get out of joining the HRA? Nook tells you that if you don't join, bad things will happen... Hmm...

Well I've had it. I'm starting a Communist gang. I will eventually take over my town of Nekoton, and then spread over the whole world, and together, we will put him down. Then we can finally be free of his tyranny!