• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:39:12 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

March 12, 2008, 03:57:26 PM #1530 Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:01:14 PM by [Kira]
Quote from: Tito on March 12, 2008, 03:35:19 PM
Register at YouChewPoop that's like the best resource for quality poop ever

it fails for not having my poops listed on the main site

EDIT: I swear the pinning of "that" topic is a vain attempt to try to piss me off. I find it sadder that they need to have topics like that. There are whole sites dedicated to that and they're not hard to find, people. Sheesh, all the things they seem to like are on the *chan boards, so I can't understand why they'd hate them.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

http://youchewpoop.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=8670 <--- Only one of two threads that mention Jesuszilla/Hayzeuszilla

Jesuszilla

Yeah I remember that topic.

DMK

I thought you could list yourself/make a profile etc?

You do have some damn good ones that I find hard to belive weren't listed in anyway.  :P

ughwtf

Quote from: Tito on March 12, 2008, 03:42:35 PM
And of course as soon as people actually congratulate MI for doing something smart, it comes back
Funny thing is, I just came across a topic on MI at 420.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

ROUND 6

NOWHERE FOR YOU TO RUN. THIS IS THE END!

Tyrannosaurus Reich

:what:

Wow.

I loved it.

That's all I can say.

Jesuszilla

March 14, 2008, 02:07:23 AM #1538 Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:52:50 PM by [Kira]

EDIT: Also happy Pi day. Got it before Neon!

Fusion

SSBB Online story of the day:

I'm playing a friend match, I'm using Captain Falcon, my opponents are Fox, Link, and Metaknight.

So Fox has been shot at by Link a few times, and thinks the Reflector will help.  Obviously whoever played the Fox didn't know that CF could pull a 180 Falcon Punch, and that's exactly what I did.  So while Fox had his reflector up, I did a 180 Falcon Punch and sent Fox soaring.  I also went on to run over Link with the Blue Falcon, who was being played by my nemesis in gaming.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

I seriously wish I could say that was the first time I saw that, but the unnamed person who sent out those automatic Mario stage videos weekly sent that instead last week and I thought I'd spare you all the mental anguish.

Further I need more Vodka to forget about this again.

ughwtf

I'm the only person here who doesn't play SSBB, aren't I?

UHMEEEEBA

Probably not.

Also it's Sunday, but I'll spare you again.

Jesuszilla

What does Sunday have to do with anything? You're a Communist.