• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:06:28 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Is it just me or did JZ go after her simply because she liked Haruhi and wasn't afraid to admit it?  That's a tad discriminatory, in my book.

Jango

I can't speak on his behalf, but that seems like the only thing that he was getting irritated at when it came to her. I mean he has a sig made by her for pete's sake.

However, to be completely fair, TempesT wants to make sure that he did apologize for his actions, although this only happened a few days ago.

UHMEEEEBA

Tyrannosaurus Reich

HAHAHA PANCAKES SO FUCKING RANDOM

Also, in before the argument of the century.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: DMX on February 21, 2008, 05:11:44 AM
I was about to name my topic "Felicia Illustration", but I'm afraid it would result in the banning of my balls.

if u dont stop doing that steve i ban ur balls k

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on February 21, 2008, 03:22:11 PMAlso, in before the argument of the century.

the baiting on the previous page didn't work :(

UHMEEEEBA

Isn't a bit early in the century to be making such large claims?

Robert the small

Well, so far in this century, at least.  I'm sure there will be another argument of the century involving space whales and blow torches.

UHMEEEEBA

If they were in space how would the torches work? The lack of oxygen would render them useless.

Robert the small

Well, I believe in the stomach of the Space Whale there is an oxygen pocket where its victims will slowly die as they are getting covered by stomach acids, you know, to think about what they've done... that being getting eaten by a Space Whale.

UHMEEEEBA

Moby Dick... IN SPACE!

In before that's what she said.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

IN BEFORE SOMEBODY POSTS SOMETHING ELSE

UHMEEEEBA

February 21, 2008, 06:24:13 PM #1362 Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 06:43:40 PM by Cigarette Smoking Man
SOMETHING ELSE

<i,1>*<i,1> = (i*i) + (1*1) = -1 + 1 = 0

LOL, DOT PRODUCT.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

IN BEFORE AND AFTER EVERYTHING

DID I WIN YET

Allah-Saurus

HAY GUYZ WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE