• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:37:17 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

THIS IS ONE EXTRA POST TO PUSH THE TOPIC TO A NEW PAGE

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Vega

Come On!, Stop Trying To Hit ME and Hit ME!

UHMEEEEBA

A bit excessive on the usage of "YES!" I think, but still good.

Jango

I guess I finally made something worth stealing!

Robert the small

Holy shit  /r/ing the MP3 for this because GAT DAMN this is awesome.

The_None

If so, /r/ing Captain Falcon Brawl voiceclips as well.....

UHMEEEEBA

On one account these are really dumb ideas for movies, but on another they actually managed to make Clue but it only received success a good while after its release (like Earthbound).

Sean Connery needs to be the Monopoly guy.

Jesuszilla

Fusion

I feel like being an asshole, so...

JZ, your choice of name is ridiculous for the kind of person I thought you were.  You sounded like you were an egotistical prick with something of a good side and a funny bone in his body, and you choose the name of a whiny teenager whose only goal in life is to write names of dead people down in a book and pretend that he is a god just because he can cover his tracks.  Not to mention you haven't backed up the name change with any reason at all, other than "I just am".  Everybody already knows it's going to be you because it's announced directly in Trinity MUGEN's own channel and of course, with inspiration of Neon I intend to make fun of you until you actually use the name 'Jesuszilla' again then I won't have a right to make fun of you.  In fact, if I recall, your strategy failed last time, though I can't tell if it was to try and prove Neon right or if it was just to try and piss Neon off.  Either way, I'm sure Neon had an opinion he didn't express if he saw it all.  What JZ did was change his name to 'Krystal' just to see if I would do anything, and when I didn't he changed it back.  Now that I think about it maybe you were trying to get to me, or you were trying to get to Neon, but obviously not the latter because you changed on my reaction and not Neon's.  Though it would've been a bit funnier if you had changed at Neon's reaction, be it an angry face, a random slot machine, a floor fad with your name stuck somewhere in the middle of it, or maybe he smashes your head with the hammer and hangs your impaled body with the sickle declaring a soviet reign over Trinity MUGEN once more.  Either way, I'm very sure our resident smoker has a few words he'd like to say other than coughing because of the smoke.

Oh, and by the way, the Captain Falcon song is badly done, seems like you threw the 'YES' in there at random points, as if that were all he said.  I would exercise and use 'FALCON KICK' in spots because it, too, can fit the rhythm of the song.  I've seen it done, I've done it, and I know it's rhythmatic because I have what some people would call a musical ear.  I know well enough that the Brawl taunt does not fit as well as the Melee taunt does and since CF's Brawl soundsets are a mix of new, Melee, and SSB64, you may as well use samples from all of them for the sake of completion and being accurate to the character.  But it's not my song to make, if it were I'd get myself a copy of it and do it my way, but I'm a lazy fatass who does nothing but sit at his computer all day just about.  But I do it for good reason, see it's flu season and I'm paranoid.  Not having a job is also a factor, but I do what I can while I'm at home.  Plus the fact there's going to be severe weather around here in a few days would make it unsafe for driving anyway.  I've got games to keep me company, I've got idiots like the internet to keep me happy and most importantly of all I've got my giant ego to cling to when I get cold on those really cold icy, and I mean really f**king cold nights where my blanket just won't keep me warm.  Oh, and for further reference, go find the world's biggest ball of twine, that's around the size of my ego.  Not my dick or balls, you prick, my ego.  I won't reveal the size of my 'equipment' because I don't want to attract any stalkers.  Anybody who claims to have that info is a liar with no creativity so to speak and while I appreciate the advertising, it is false advertising and false advertising is just wrong.  Which goes for Capcom and their idea of a collection with some changes.  If they had just left Megaman X1 alone, we would've known they lied the entire time but at least had the courtesy to give us the original versions, but instead they give us a very slightly revised version, and break two of the other games.  So much for authenticity.

Jesuszilla

Fusion

Wasn't important anyway.

Jango

Sum-up:

- Kira username sucks and has no point.
- Captain Falcon song is horribly synched, but he's too lazy to make a better version.

ANYWAY I think this name change is a cumulation of a bunch of stuff, all of which I find trivial and stupid. Those include

- A single sprite of Felicia being included in MI's charamari, which was edited out after Jesuszilla complained and I posted, although PotS taunted him on the matter (and to an extent I agree, adding pixels to open source sprites and getting uppity if someone uses them is ridiculous)
- The vandalization of TempesT's profile, leading to the affected shutting down her account. As much as I hate Haruhi, such vandalization takes things too far.
- A fucking Felicia portrait that someone drew.

JESUSZILLA YOU ONLY NEED TO READ THIS PART

Seriously, Jesuszilla, you need help. You laugh at people who get angry when people diss their faves, but when someone disses Felicia, oh god look out because you will go on a total fucking rampage. Not even the people you consider your friends or colleagues are safe, as you end up blocking them on MSN for whatever reason. Even when I get angry at people, at least there's a logical explanation that doesn't involve fanatic devotion to some video game character on my part.

ughwtf

I was about to name my topic "Felicia Illustration", but I'm afraid it would result in the banning of my balls.

Jango

He'll probably ban you for invoking her name lmbo