• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 01:57:13 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

... it's a bunch of dots with horrible music, that's anything but badass.

Robert the small

Well, you could offer it to him, but it'll actually be a lie.

Very much like the cake.

Fusion

Quote from: MMF on December 14, 2007, 10:27:16 PM
... it's a bunch of dots with horrible music, that's anything but badass.

You didn't watch it all the way through, did you?

UHMEEEEBA

Any merchandise that is to bet has to be shown to exist beforehand.

And yes I did, whoppdy doo he can draw things with lines and dots while playing bad music, so impressive.

Robert the small

Ah... your honor system is too complex, and too hard to break through.

Fusion

Quote from: MMF on December 14, 2007, 10:34:13 PM
Any merchandise that is to bet has to be shown to exist beforehand.

And yes I did, whoppdy doo he can draw things with lines and dots while playing bad music, so impressive.

I'd like to see you do better, then.  Try to draw things with MIDI notes and make it not sound like a pile of crap.

And how dare you insult Tetris, Dr. Mario, Space Invaders, Gradius, Donkey Kong and that little Pac-Man thing at the end.  I thought you were just biased against the Wii for being 'gimmicky' but it turns you just revealed your entire thoughts.

UHMEEEEBA

You can't do better thats not the issue, it's going to sound like midi trash because IT IS MIDI TRASH DURRRRRRR the hardware used to make inherently limits what you can do (much like the Wii).

Oh, and I'm not Anti-Wii, I'm anti-this generation of systems, get it right.

Fusion

I don't understand what's so bad about MIDI.  It was used in the past, it's used today, I don't see what's so wrong with it.  I mean, as long as you use good instruments I couldn't care less if it was a MIDI.

UHMEEEEBA

It's fucking archaic and sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

Let the dinosa... no the fossil fuel die already.

Fusion

I dunno, lots of games of the 3D 'century' (PSX-and on) have used technology that is inherently MIDI.

UHMEEEEBA

And they shouldn't it's outdated it would be like writing a massive report in notepad there is no excuse for using such dated material.

Robert the small

They've used it somewhat, but alot of games suck too.

Alot of games with good soundtracks don't use it, but whatever.

Fusion

Quote from: MMF on December 14, 2007, 11:46:24 PM
And they shouldn't it's outdated it would be like writing a massive report in notepad there is no excuse for using such dated material.

More like writing a report on something recent using old information as references.
I understand your point, but if it really bothers you that much, just mute the sound.  Or hope that the developers had sense enough to let you turn off the music.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA