• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:27:46 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Inspiration:

Seeing how Slot Machine already has enemies from DKC2 for the Kloak move, I'm now going to give him the Cat O' Nine Tails enemy somehow.

Now if only they killed you TMF an inordinate amount of times like the Klaptraps.

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

No, not if the video is done by him.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Robert the small

Quote from: TMF on October 23, 2007, 02:49:23 PM
Well seeing how I'm not getting paid any more, it'd probably hurt a lot.
Well, seeing as the cats o' 9 tails they use for.... that stuff is made of a very soft leather, and doesn't have as much of a sting as one that's made with whatever they use.

Even then, different strokes fo' different folkes?

Jesuszilla

Knowing the other nuts in Neon's life, I wouldn't put it past her to add pieces of broken glass and whatnot to it herself.

UHMEEEEBA

October 24, 2007, 05:05:15 PM #922 Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 05:32:18 PM by MMF
I'm like a magnet to crazy people.

Self exclusive of course...

Edit: Also I suspect the  glass would probably be dipped in cayenne powder.

Robert the small

Quote from: MMF on October 24, 2007, 05:05:15 PM
Also I suspect the  glass would probably be dipped in cayenne powder.
Dude, Cayenne Peppers are for pansy's, I'd be more worried if she put some Habanero on it.

and still, Isn't it good to go for a little slap and tickle every once and awhile?  Thinking about these little tidbits though.... its going to be a bit more slap then tickle....

Fusion

Quickie Review: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Story (7/10):

While interesting, I never had time to get any of the details to sink in.  There this Kadaj gang, he has a gang of people who look like him... Shinra's involved somewhere, Tifa's chest has gotten a bit smaller, apparantly she and cloud live together and have orphans... Roxas being one of those orphans (I know his name is Denzel but damn it he looks too much like Roxas for it to be a coincidence) for some reason, there's this global plague threatening to kill everyone... Apparantly it's the planet's fault, Vincent's still alive, Cloud emos about something stupid, and there's Sephiroth involved somewhere.  Oh and, apparantly drinking liquified ashes of a person grants you superpowers.

Music, VA, and Sound Effects (7/10):

7/10 because why?  Final Fantasy victory ringtone as a sad example of product placement in a game that's already advertising enough as is.  Reno sounds like some kind of clown who doesn't care about anything, and while Rude sounds like he'd know his way through anything yet he's just as smart as a freakin' brick.  How fun is that?

Overall, a 7/10.  A buy if you're a Final Fantasy fan, but if you're not so much a FF fan like me, and bought it for the sheer sake of seeing what it was about, then you won't get half of what's going on because the movie moves so fast that it'd have been better off as a game.

UHMEEEEBA

I misread this title and didn't see the word "game" in it... it was scary.

Jesuszilla

That can easily backfire.

UHMEEEEBA

Yes, but have the words virtual and boy in the same title, can be a bad idea.

Fusion

Heyyy.

Virtual Boy on DS wouldn't be as eye-destroying and painful, now would it?

UHMEEEEBA

You can't seriously be defending an idea like that...

I knew you were a fanboy but GOD....