• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 09:38:56 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Indeed they are. The last good one was REAL BROTHER RELATIONSHIP. Other than that and GUTSMAN'S ASS, anything after THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO DIE sucks.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

October 20, 2007, 04:59:30 PM #886 Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 05:23:02 PM by MMF
They all suck, and always did. Now that the novelty has worn off, and that he has countless copycats other people are starting to realize it too.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

SUDDENLY BRIAN WILLIAMS ATTACKS!

UHMEEEEBA

You have given me no choice,

FIRE THE CUTSCENE MISSILES!

Sometimes the best trick is a really old one.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Quote from: TMF on October 20, 2007, 11:03:13 PM
You know they have aterm for that type of behavior, sadisim. PWNED. Accept the fact you two are more similar than you would like!

"You two" who?

Jango

You two(b) Poop

Oh man I kill myself.

Robert the small

Quote from: MMF on October 20, 2007, 04:59:30 PM
They all suck, and always did. Now that the novelty has worn off, and that he has countless copycats other people are starting to realize it too.
I liked his Musical stuff, but...

Jesuszilla

NO. Pylons were NEVER funny. That shit sucking fucked it fucking sucked it's a piece of shit and I don't like it.

Jesuszilla

No they weren't.

And RMF? Her? IS NEON ACTUALLY GOING TO GET SOME?!

UHMEEEEBA

Not if I can help it.

Robert the small

Pylons isn't that great, I'm talking mainly about Ninja Info Cards and I think Pylons are funny but thats because I'm Korean.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Robert the small on October 21, 2007, 04:35:36 PM
Pylons isn't that great, I'm talking mainly about Ninja Info Cards and I think Pylons are funny but thats because I'm Korean.

WHAT?