• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:38:33 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Eh, I'm planning to get a 8600 because my 6150SE won't do me jack for newer games, even though I get 'acceptable' FPS.  It doesn't do me jack on Halo, which -still- runs like crap.  It just doesn't look like crap now.

Jesuszilla

New computer? DOES THIS MEAN YOU CAN RUN MUGEN

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Robert the small

Quote from: MMF on October 10, 2007, 12:59:33 PM
Contrast to my old 20 GB, 500 MB Ram machine.
My computer has less RAM but more HD space :(

UHMEEEEBA

Yes, but the music doesn't work and super moves are more difficult to do with the smaller arrow keys.

Robert the small

Quote from: MMF on October 10, 2007, 07:52:50 PM
Yes, but the music doesn't work and super moves are more difficult to do with the smaller arrow keys.
Music is spotty for me, but I use a joypad :(

UHMEEEEBA

Like I'm going to shell out money for that.

Robert the small

Quote from: MMF on October 10, 2007, 08:05:19 PM
Like I'm going to shell out money for that.
Well, I dunno, I got mine for 15 Ameican dollars, but it uses a PS2 controller, and I'm using my SF Chun Li controller and my dad is convinced I play both sides of the fence because of it....

UHMEEEEBA

October 10, 2007, 08:31:31 PM #848 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 08:46:29 PM by MMF
Meh, too much work for something I'll rarely use.

Playing neither side is easier, and less disease ridden.

Jesuszilla

.... What do controllers have to do with bisexuality?

UHMEEEEBA

What DON'T they have to do with it?

Robert the small

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 10, 2007, 09:09:51 PM
.... What do controllers have to do with bisexuality?
Mainly because its light blue and white...

Not to mention its earned the affectionate nick name "The Gaymote" from my dad...

Deleted User

Jesuszilla

He wants to be the guy that finally rationalizes pi. He'll have a huge fucking .txt file.

Fusion

October 11, 2007, 08:37:10 AM #854 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 08:40:51 AM by Fox McCloud
I oughta do that as a side-hobby.  Figure out the full value (and I mean FULL as in every last digit) of pi.  It'd be good division practice, I'd just need a base math problem to take off on.

Also, would you -not- mock this guy? (Note: Possibly offensive pic in the thread, not my fault if you get grounded)