• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:41:27 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Well I'm not a Final Fantasy player, so ha!

I got sick of it at 7 and decided the series was nothing more than fanservice game after game.  8-Bit Theater is the only thing I read Final Fantasy-related, and I'm only -considering- buying Advent Children.

UHMEEEEBA

I disagree, everything after six sucked.

YES I WENT THERE.

Fusion

If I ever get my hands on Final Fantasy 7, expect a brutal Fox's Review edition.

It's the 7th Final Fantasy game in whatever 'timeline', and it's by far one of the most famous.  It looks like crap, it plays like crap, and I bet Mario wouldn't even say 'Get off of my Cloud!' in reference to Cloud this game's so crappy.  I mean, Symphony of the Night has equal fame, and look how much better that Castlevania game is!  And it's 2D, even!

Robert the small

FF7 was kinda iffy, but fun, I liked FF9, but past that is BLAH.

megaman_zer0

October 03, 2007, 08:53:57 PM #814 Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 08:56:03 PM by megaman_zer0
I found 7 most enjoyable, and i'm playing 12 right now. I think it is really overrated It started out as an ok game but now its starting to get boooooring as hell battles pretty much boil down to standard attack enemy dies, standard attack enemy dies, Oh look a boss attack heal attack heal etc. etc. the most enjoyable fight I had was against the ring wyrm from that point on its been pretty downhill, but what has this to do with the spam thread? nothing thats what BWAHAHAHAHAHAHa *cough*

UHMEEEEBA

You know what they could do to make Final Fantasy awesome again?

Bring back Gilgamesh and Ultros, at the same time.

Oh wait, they did that it was on the GBA and PSP and it was awesome.

Jango

Here's how I would make Final Fantasy more awesome. I'd make it take place in the real world, where a soldier has to rescue the president's daughter from some cultists but little does he know that all the cultists want him dead.

Oh wait.

Fusion

Now now, you'd have to either put TempesT in the spot of the damsel in distress or make her the main character that mutilates the cultists.

Or we could hire Roy Fokker to do it all for us...

The_None

Jesuszilla

Gallagher's supposed to be funny....

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Daimon

October 04, 2007, 10:01:44 PM #821 Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 10:09:09 PM by D-
ಠ_Ó

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Daimon

October 06, 2007, 03:15:05 PM #824 Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 09:23:44 PM by D-