• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:22:31 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimon

What does it mean when your IP address is on the 'Black list' on IRC? 

In b4 chicken & watermelon...

Jesuszilla

Sounds like something TMF once did.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Deleted User

If it's K-Line you might need to request an unban.

Fusion

In moderation and security terms, anything that matches the Black List is usually not allowed under any circumstances.

For instance, your IP was "blacklisted."  That effectively means: Banned.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Big deal he tool assisted, that's more tedious than challenging.

Jesuszilla

The list is done.
BIMMY AND JIMMY IN THE SOMEWHAT PISSED LV.2 ROAD TO SERIOUS PETER NASH0R OROCHI NOONE DOUBLE SHIN POLAR HYPER SUDDEN GOD VEGA'S BIG SHINY REDL BERNSTEIN WISH LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WILD MOTHERFUCKING FULL EVIL LOBAATO WIZARD NIGGERMETAL ANDORE JUNIOR HULK HUGH GRANT HADOUKEN MASTURBATION STANCE SIEGER BENOIT HAGGER IN THE LAND OF OZ VIII EX PLUS ZETA TURBO4 CHAMPION EDITION CON BIZTECAS Y QUESO XI TIGER II ANNIVERARY EDITION COLLECTOR'S NOTE PLATINUM GREATEST HIT IN HD REMIX PART II v2 #RELOAD

Fusion

Quote from: .\/. on August 11, 2007, 05:21:41 PM
The list is done.
BIMMY AND JIMMY

What!?

BIMMY AND JIMMY!?

Jango

Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 09, 2007, 11:06:26 PM
Big deal he tool assisted, that's more tedious than challenging.

I believe he's talking about the song remixing, not the gameplay.

Robert the small

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

... he didn't really use Children's Tylenol did he?

Jesuszilla

As sad as it may seem, that's the truth.

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

Alright, it's time for Fox to moan about many different things, one paragraph dedicated to each thing.

Why the thin armor?  Why do Rockman characters have to look like toy soldiers?  Why do they have to have open jackets?  I thought security was a prime given all of the reploid attacks, or are humans so stupid that they will, to a point, entirely ignore repeated threats and continue to let these kids, who probably aren't even listed in the military, save the world without legal regard whatsoever, or even a hint of recognition?

Now.  Why can't you find a single decent racing server on Live for Speed?  It's bad enough that some idiot tries to race in a BF1 and ends up crashing the entire field.  It's even worse that said idiot entirely ignores the other players and ends up getting banned.  What's far worse?  Servers that have a Roleplay element.  I came to race, not to pretend I'm a racer racing for real in an online game!

Next, what is up with the casual gamer and all these bandwagons?  Why must Gears of War be entirely superior to say, Counter-Strike?  Why must Halo be superior to Metroid Prime?  WHy must Metroid Prime be compared to Halo?  Why do people make all of these STUPID comparisons when two games aren't even RELATED to each other!?  It's like comparing I Can't Believe It's Not Butter to O.J. Simpson.  Absolutely no relation.

"Mary Sue."  Just what is a Mary Sue anyhow?  Why is it called that?  Why do characters who exhibit those traits called "Mary Sues"?  I know it annoys the piss out of roleplayers if you call their characters "Mary Sues" or "Gary Stus" but why?  Why must people class things like this?  Just because I used a generic history doesn't mean I present it in a generic manner.  To me, a character is not how you see him on his sheet, but how he's presented when roleplaying time comes around.

THe plot of Yu-Gi-Oh GX.  I mean, come on, what the f**k, Japan.  You've killed off just about ALL of the main cast and the only people who can do anything have turned evil.  There's no chance of Yugi showing up and let's face it, Kaiba doesn't give a crap.  Plus, the Duel Academy is placed in a world that's nothing but desert and just about the entire student body has been turned into "Duel Zombies."  Like real zombies but they feed off of "Duel Energy".  F**k that.

Another Megaman topic.  REDICULOUS BETTER-THAN-YOU MAVERICK-ISH VIRUSES![/i]  In my roleplay community, we have something called a "corruptor" virus.  It's ineffective to every cure made for it, spreads like a lit match dropped in a gas tank, and somehow, every person infected gains super speed and super strength and the "will" to pass the virus along by means of standing around people.  What's better?  The Maverick Hunters are always massacred to this, X and Zero wittled down to mere playthings in the midst of this super-virus that some freak who has 255 characters made because she was bored.

Republicans, get off your comfy little chairs and stand up!  Maybe you can't hear the American public because YOU'RE TOO IGNORANT!  Democrats want us out of Iraq, More than half of the U.S wants us out of Iraq, and the President, the head of you peanut-sucking elephants who are fed by him only, continues to ignore and defy the American public as well as actually pass laws that indefinitely jeapordize the security of our beloved land.  HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE!  Throw out the illegals and there'll be less homeless people.  There'll be more jobs.  THERE WILL BE MORE CHANCE TO HAVE AMERICAN THINGS ACTUALLY MADE BY AMERICANS!  If we're just gonna let Mexicans enter illegally, we may as well just say "f**k it, let's just call ourselves Mexico."

Lastly, GET LOST, AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!  I get sick and tired of hearing that Video Games are the cause of everything that's wrong with the world.  Mod chips are NOT illegal yet the ICE sees fit to arrest people for simply MAKING the chips.  Why?  "Oh it supports piracy that's all they're good for" NO IT F***ING ISN'T!  What if there's some game in Japan that we'll never get to play?  If we buy it ourselves, we won't be able to play it on our AMERICAN 360!  We have to get a Japanese 360!  And hell if it actually works in America!  So what do we have to do?  Buy the product in America!  WHy?  Because the japanese game and japanese system won't work in America!  Why?  Because money drives us all.

*pant... pant... pant...* I think that's all the frustration I can muster for a day.  I don't think I'll be able to hate anything else for the rest of the day...