• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:10:08 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

It's Grand Theft Auto 3.

UHMEEEEBA

August 01, 2007, 11:22:57 PM #604 Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 11:45:42 PM by Gilgamesh
I see.

Daimon

Jesuszilla

August 02, 2007, 04:33:38 AM #606 Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 06:05:12 AM by イエスジラ
Long story short, there is a user on Mugen Infantry named Claude Speed, after the main character in GTA2 and GTA3, and he saw his girlfriend getting screwed by another guy so he overdosed on pills in an attempt to kill himself. Unfortunately he's so damn stupid he failed to kill himself.

EDIT: Found the Rockman remix BTW.

http://www.c-h-s.net/music.htm

Click on [Hardcore Rave] おっくせんまん! -Hardcore Mix-

UHMEEEEBA

That reminds me of the story of the guy who kept trying to kill himself but failing so he did the following to try and make it so he couldn't fuck it up:

He hung himself over a deep lake and had taken poison AND he was going to shoot himself.

He shot the rope, fell in the lake and ingested enough water to dilute the poison to non-toxic levels and then washed up along shore were he was taken to the hospital.

Of course the story is probably total bullshit I was just reminded of it though.

Jesuszilla

Fusion

That's a fail suicide if I've ever heard of one.

Jesuszilla

Show your... Anti-support... or something.

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Fusion

August 02, 2007, 11:27:58 PM #613 Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 11:30:45 PM by Fox McCloud
Damn the forum censor for censoring URLS.

Robert the small

Quote from: イエスジラ on August 02, 2007, 04:33:38 AM
Long story short, there is a user on Mugen Infantry named Claude Speed, after the main character in GTA2 and GTA3, and he saw his girlfriend getting screwed by another guy so he overdosed on pills in an attempt to kill himself. Unfortunately he's so damn stupid he failed to kill himself
Hahahaha, what a stupid fuck.   If I was gonna kill myself, I'd make sure I did awesomely, and not fail at it.   Like maybe fucking impale myself with a spear, While getting hit by a truck, and getting the fatass trucker to run over a group of hippies.