• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 17, 2024, 11:10:25 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_None

UHMEEEEBA

Oh joy, clip videos featuring MegaMan now, great as if I didn't have enough problems trying to forget that abomination of a cartoon.

On another note, I'm more afraid of a certain Rozen Maiden Fangirl who has apparently gone emo from both Rozen Maiden and Sopranos having crappy endings the same day.

Really glad I'm not on floor right now.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: The_None on June 11, 2007, 03:37:19 PM
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ESCAPE GUTSMAN'S FIRM WELLTONED ASS!

FUCKING WIN

Quote from: The Justice on June 11, 2007, 08:03:57 PM
Oh joy, clip videos featuring MegaMan now, great as if I didn't have enough problems trying to forget that abomination of a cartoon.

On another note, I'm more afraid of a certain Rozen Maiden Fangirl who has apparently gone emo from both Rozen Maiden and Sopranos having crappy endings the same day.

Really glad I'm not on floor right now.

Tell her to pick up the new Linkin Park album. It kicks ass. No seriously.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Jesuszilla

June 12, 2007, 05:28:30 PM #499 Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 05:32:47 PM by イエスジラ
Hey, John, you just about crashed into the Empire State Building! Wouldn't that be cool?

UHMEEEEBA

June 13, 2007, 12:08:16 AM #500 Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:10:39 AM by The Justice
It's that time again, and I'm running out of good ones so I must resort to one of my least favorites,

Achilles decides to race a tortoise. Because he runs ten times as fast as the tortoise Achilles gives the tortoise a 100 meter head start. By the time Achilles runs 100 meters, the tortoise has moved ahead 10, by the time Achilles has ran 10 more, the tortoise has moved one, by the time Achilles moves 1 meter, the tortoise moves 0.1 meter. When does Achilles pass the tortoise?

This is the first of Xeno's paradoxes, I suggest you look them up some time.

UHMEEEEBA

June 13, 2007, 06:07:20 PM #501 Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 10:25:44 PM by Nothing
QuoteI recently saw your creation at *CENSORED LOL* and the website at the pop-up thingy doesn't work. could you send me the character via mail?
Thanx in advance.

~Mellie-Master

I seem to get about 1 a day now. Oh, and he was talking about FireMan, you know the guy who can't jump.

Deleted User

Jango

Fusion

MUGENFURRY would only be if it was a site dedicated to actual Furry characters for MUGEN that weren't official characters.  Of course, fat fuzzy chance of that ever happening, eh?

UHMEEEEBA

Well this topic certainly went downhill again.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

And on page 42 too.

Fusion