• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:51:24 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Quote from: TMF on May 09, 2007, 06:43:59 PM
Just be glad it wasn't both.

How 'bout I getchu some stooooooooones?

LOL at bird shitting on Ryu's face in scene 2. Also during Akuma's headbutt through the floor, looked like he and Chameleon were going to do a Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon kiss. And what the hell is up with that proton cannon? Fuck this movie.

Oh yeah those lifebars suck and it's making me want to make my own set of lifebars.

Jesuszilla

I LOL'd@the proton cannon.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

It's a fact that Proton Cannons = funny... well they use to anyways, dunno if Slot Machine should still have that or not yet.

Deleted User

E heh heh heh, i finally did it... the fucking project is done.. i think i might faint, working 12 hours straight in something is not a good idea... also.. never get high on gasoline... otherwise you'll think of several ways to convince people that Green is not a real color.

UHMEEEEBA

Write a paper on a Swiss Mathematican for 20 hours straight and we'll talk.

Fusion

Let's face it: I am awesome.

Jango

For a minute there, I thought that said "I can awesome." Man do I love getting 3 hours of sleep.

UHMEEEEBA

You've never had canned awesome? Man you should get it some time, it's well awesome.

Jango

I've had canned heat before. Now THAT was awesome.

Jesuszilla

People ought to check before correcting someone:

So the following image is a result of me correcting that moron:

I finally ended the seemingly endless "correction" loop.

UHMEEEEBA

May 10, 2007, 10:46:44 PM #416 Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:06:56 PM by The Justice
Seriius buzinez.

Jesuszilla

Keyword: Sometimes.

AND WHAT'S WITH THAT SLOT MACHINE

UHMEEEEBA

What's with it was I found a Star Fox Model viewer, and also decided to mess around in PSP. Likely going to scale that (the regularly colored version) and use it for Slot Machines select screen image instead of his sprite. I like the perspective of it, looks foreboding.

Jesuszilla

I agree. It's like "OH SHIT, IT'S THE SLOT MACHINE."