• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 05:58:13 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

Quote from:  Some IdiotI can't download it because it's 7z.  Do you have a .rar file?

ROFL

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

That's why you should have said you were 20, or something to begin with.

Also, I liked what was it... DGC, CGD, GCAD? Whatever the fuck that weird Japan format was that had good compression and encryption.

That and it pissed Caddie off because he was too lazy to get it to use Slot Machine, good times.

Jesuszilla

DGC

I currently use Zip. I have no earthly idea why I started to use it. I think it was to appeal to the masses or something.

Deleted User

DGC roo

Yeah, and ZIP doesn't compress SHIT.

UHMEEEEBA

May 08, 2007, 09:44:50 PM #395 Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:47:24 PM by The Justice
I find it actually increases the size of files a bit if they are significantly large... when you're doing RSA oh boy it is.

I think I'm using rars is that what I used when I re-uploaded in April? I dunno. I think Slot Machine will be in some obscure format to annoy everyone.

Deleted User

Just packed my Shen folder (Mugen files, Wav files, work files, whatever) with .Zip, .Rar. DGC and .7z ALL in MAXIMUM compression mode.

Original file size: 51.5 MB
.Zip: 32.1 MB
.RAR: 27.7 MB
.DGC: 26.4 MB
.7z: 20.6 MB

Yeah, .ZIP sucks.

Jesuszilla

Felicia and Zero are around 10 Mb in .zip but their files alone unzipped are about 18 Mb.

Quote from: The Justice on May 08, 2007, 09:44:50 PM
I find it actually increases the size of files a bit if they are significantly large... when you're doing RSA oh boy it is.

I think I'm using rars is that what I used when I re-uploaded in April? I dunno. I think Slot Machine will be in some obscure format to annoy everyone.

Release it as a .jpg. CHange the file extension to .zip and it works as an archive, change it to .jpg and it's an image. I still have that tutorial on how to do so if you want it.

Deleted User

Zero packed to 8 MB in 7z. Guess it doesn't work too well with Mugen files.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377529

I WANT TO CONVERT LIFEBARS...

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

I have no effect on anybody's IQ but my own.

UHMEEEEBA

Wrong thread, get back to the SCO thread.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Vans on May 08, 2007, 09:59:24 PM
Zero packed to 8 MB in 7z. Guess it doesn't work too well with Mugen files.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377529

I WANT TO CONVERT LIFEBARS...

Okay, visually, it was impressive, although it did kinda hurt my eyes. But that was the GAYEST shit I've ever seen in my life. I KNEW after Gouki tried to tell him something that he would either tell him he was gay for Ryu or that he was his father. So fucking predictable and cliché.

UHMEEEEBA

Too lazy to click, which one was it?

Jesuszilla

He was his father. Yeah I would've rather the guy say Gouki was gay for Ryu, at least it isn't as predictable as that.