• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:48:49 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

That's actually pretty hot.

Reminds me, I need to download TMF's SUPERHAPPYCASTERFUNPACK!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

That's too many adjectives.

Deleted User

UHMEEEEBA

My spies wish to keep their sanity.

Jesuszilla

April 02, 2007, 10:31:13 PM #275 Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 10:49:17 PM by イエスジラ

megaman_zer0

UHMEEEEBA

Man, now TMF's pointy ear fetish looks tame.

UHMEEEEBA

April 04, 2007, 04:07:47 PM #278 Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 04:20:48 PM by The Justice
TMF just ran by at like 50 miles per hour screaming something about PSPs, Capcom and Type-Moon...

I sense a great disturbance in the force...

On a different note, it's time for another Math Paradox:

Gaberial's Horn is a specific figure that can be shown mathematically to have infinite surface area and finite volume. Specifically y = x-1 (with the condition x is greater than 1, for obvious reasons), when rotated around the x-axis it forms the aforementioned figure. For record the volume can be found with a limit of an integral to be π. The surface area can be found with an improper integral then ends up being infinity.

If one for some reason wanted to paint the interior surface area, this would be impossible because the surface area is infinite...

But if you fill it with a finite volume of paint you'll in the process accidently paint the interior surface area.

lol, Calculus

Deleted User

UHMEEEEBA

Was that to the paradox or the lunatic TMF?

性交日本

WELL, GUESS WHAT?

Even with my posts deleted from the staff section, I managed to post more and...

I'M NOT A "n00b" ANYMORE!

UHMEEEEBA

How is it the two Toadmen have been downloaded more than they have been viewed? You guys might want to look into that...

Also:

Heres another paradox for you to consider, lets say we decide to clasify all numbers as being special or dull. Dull numbers having no real unique properties, what kind doesn't matter in this example we'll go from 1-7.

1, it is special because it is the multiplicative identity.
2, is special as it is the only even prime number.
3, is special because it is the least number of sides a polygon can have. Its also the first Fermat Number.
4, is special because it is the first positive non-Fibonacci number.
5, is special because it is the number of Platonic solids.
6, is special because it is the first perfect number.
7, we shall say is dull (this is false it as it is the first Newman-Shanks-Williams prime, but lets pretend this is not the case.

So seven is a dull number... but it is the FIRST dull number, which in itself would make it a special number.

This idea was started becaus of a story about two mathematicans commenting on how 1729 was a "dull" number, as one named Hardy had a taxi cab with that number and thought it was an omen. But the other, a man named Ramanujan pointed that it is a very interesting number; it is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two cubes in two different ways.

So yeah, now you all have headaches, lol.

Jesuszilla

QuoteHow is it the two Toadmen have been downloaded more than they have been viewed? You guys might want to look into that...

Yeah, Felicia as well. We... Can't figure it out.

UHMEEEEBA

Sounds like a busted hit counter then.