• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 11:14:40 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

I take it from your avatar and that screen you are playing through the Battle Network games, do not under any circumstance play the fourth one.

Deleted User

Make sure to take all the shots Neon lost on his site crash again. :P

Sgt Squirrel

March 25, 2010, 07:13:39 PM #3947 Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:27:35 PM by Therio
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on March 25, 2010, 06:51:33 PM
I take it from your avatar and that screen you are playing through the Battle Network games, do not under any circumstance play the fourth one.
do you really want me to take pictures of my actual bn4 cart + a filled bn4 data library on said cart

also i'm only playing the ones i havent fully beaten yet, which is 2, 3, and the post game part of 6

6 is the best one, seriously.

UHMEEEEBA

March 25, 2010, 07:38:51 PM #3948 Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:43:55 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Quote from: Vans on March 25, 2010, 07:12:00 PM
Make sure to take all the shots Neon lost on his site crash again. :P

This is really the only one you need.

Quote from: Therio on March 25, 2010, 07:13:39 PM
do you really want me to take pictures of my actual bn4 cart + a filled bn4 data library on said cart

also i'm only playing the ones i havent fully beaten yet, which is 2, 3, and the post game part of 6

6 is the best one, seriously.

Technically most of 6's post game was axed in the American version.

Jesuszilla

therio is a palfag so it's probably euro

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I don't think it's that either, half of it was a memory issue due to the translation taking up too much space (which also happened in the fifth game to a lesser extent) and the other half because Konami explicitly told Capcom to remove it.

Jesuszilla

What in the blue balls does Konami have to do with anything?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

March 25, 2010, 09:27:16 PM #3952 Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 09:29:22 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Well starting with BN4 the series kept having a crossover event with a Konami property called Boktai because one of the designers sons wanted it or something. The first game had connections to BN4 and its sequel which had connections to BN5. Which is also why ShadeMan.EXE was in both games and was basically shoved down your throats every turn as the Boktai series is about vampires, so it was just a setup for the main character of that game to trounce over and own ShadeMan's ass after you failed to do so multiple times.

The third game had a crossover thing with BN6, but that game was never released outside of Japan so Konami told Capcom to remove all references to it in the game, which included a boss from that series instead of ShadeMan, just to be different I guess. However hilariously it is still possible to get that bosses chip if you encounter a certain mystery data and using it horribly crashes your game, good times.

Deleted User

UHMEEEEBA

Well really they couldn't control Konami deciding to not localize the third game and then throwing a bitch fit to get them to remove their content.

Unless you meant the boss chip, because yeah they fucked that up hard.

Deleted User

Yeah, meant the chip.

Sometimes I wonder if they do these things ON PURPOSE just to piss people off.

Sgt Squirrel

i dont get it why does everyone love bn3, the chips you get late in the game are too overpowered (plasma 3 + elec+30 + elec+30 + elec+30 + fullcust lol) and the bosses are ANNOYING PIECES OF SHIT (see: bubbleman v3, drillman v3) which sometimes have RESTRICTIONS on when you can meet their V3 forms (SEE: BUBBLEMAN V3, which you have to have LOW HEALTH for to be able to encounter)

UHMEEEEBA

Mainly because it isn't 4 or 5. There's also the fact that they really could have ended the series there and I think it would have been for the better.

Sgt Squirrel

Challenge looks hard on the outside but it's so damn easy when you try it.

On a sidenote I might start doing this challenge taking business too.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]