• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 04:24:04 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

So I finally got around to playing Mario and Luigi 3 to which I say fuck Mario and Luigi they should just make a Bowser game.

The_None

Jesuszilla

The Spy must have grabbed the intelligence.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Now that I know the words I have to sign up for a local church's talent show and sing this song for as long as the time limit allows (and possibly go longer to piss people off)

Fusion

Jesuszilla

.... retards don't know we're talking about them. :|

Jango

I remember when I was working for the campus' services for individuals with "special needs," we weren't allowed to use terms like "disabled," "handicapped," "retarded," etc etc. Everything fell under "special."

I love updating acceptable terms.

KoopaKoot

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 05, 2010, 01:11:15 AM
So I finally got around to playing Mario and Luigi 3 to which I say fuck Mario and Luigi they should just make a Bowser game.

Playing as Bowser in M&L3 is way more fun than playing as the bros. In fact, because of that, this is my most favourite game of the series. But I don't see a game where you only play as Bowser being made (though it would rock).

Click Here.

UHMEEEEBA

Don't see why not, Peach and Luigi got their own games and Donkey Kong, Wario and Yoshi even got their own series.

Jesuszilla

January 07, 2010, 06:18:47 PM #3534 Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 06:20:39 PM by Jesuszilla
Donkey Kong's series went down the shitter at DK64. After that his only appearances would be in Smash Bros., sports games and music shit that nobody cares about.

UHMEEEEBA

Well that still doesn't mean Bowser can't have his own game.

Hell there's only ever been one good Yoshi game.

And there's never been a good Wario one.

Jesuszilla

Warioware is awesome, fuck you.

Deleted User

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 07, 2010, 06:19:56 PM
And there's never been a good Wario one.

WHAT

Warioland II begs to differ

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla