• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 05:16:14 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

K.O.D

IM LATE TO THE PARTY BUT WHATEVER

:mrox:

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Jango on November 30, 2009, 01:50:39 PM
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 30, 2009, 09:22:02 AM
I'm too lazy to save the image just to upload it to imageshack, bite me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there an "upload from URL" feature now?

Quote from: K.O.D on November 30, 2009, 11:44:09 AMtoo bad there's no way for me to get gmod since its not retail :johnface:
I'm pretty sure you need to install Steam just to run HL2, and by extension the other Steam games attached to it. So yeah, might as well get GMod from the Steam shop while you're at it

EDIT: Editing post just because I can and because Guild preventing editing privileges reminds me of the time Jared prevented ALL USERS (except admins) from editing posts on his board, with the mentality that people "should live with what they post, and if they don't like it, they should've thought twice before posting." Incidentally, Titiln was/is an admin of that board, was an admin of Guild, and now apparently serves as a "consultant" for mod behavior on that board. COINCIDENCE???
This pretty much covers the fact that they still let Titiln partake in STAFF decisions, which is bullshit considering how he resigned ALL of his power! He should have no more say than you, me, Anjel, Tyrannosaurus Reich, The_None, MC2, ShinDIO, GohanSSM2, Warusaki3, mouser, Mr. Fong, Sambo, or even OrochiGill himself.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

December 01, 2009, 04:32:04 PM #3394 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 04:52:03 PM by Jango
I'd like to put this out in the public since a lot of the MUGEN n00bs base practically EVERYTHING based on whether or not Titiln approves (for example, Kratos). Titiln is nothing more than a DGJ rip-off. Nothing that he has done for Guild or anywhere else in the MUGEN community hasn't either been started by DGJ or was talked about by DGJ YEARS AGO.

Also TyrannosaurusReich for Guild Admin please (and knowing their staff hiring history, that one isn't too either!)

Insanius

UHMEEEEBA

And this is why Wikipedia will never be a scholarly source of information.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

That's not the point Fusion.

Fusion

Look at the design, too.  I'm going to be more afraid of my discs being scratched to hell just on the ride back from the store (or on the way from the mail) than I would breaking the disc trying to get it out from the badly done design of the case.  At least for 360 titles anyway.

UHMEEEEBA

Insanius

But the cases are flimsy as hell.
They'd probably get crushed just stacking them on my bookcase.

Jesuszilla

December 01, 2009, 11:00:17 PM #3403 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 11:02:10 PM by Jesuszilla
Can't be worse than the cases for some of SNK's recent PS2 releases over here in the US. NGBC's disc was just floating out there when I opened it up.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

I can imagine all the soccer moms that were picketing around the game buildings screaming about going green since soccer moms are generally idiots and fad followers and "going green" is basically a cop-out since it's been proved that 99% of all "green" products are actually just as bad as their regular counterparts.

Sorry that's the meds talking.