• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 01:02:49 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

TWILIGHT FANS HATE TWILIGHT HATERS

TWILIGHT HATERS HATE TWILIGHT FANS

THE WAR WILL NEVER END

Sgt Squirrel

Anjel

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on November 03, 2009, 08:36:49 AM
TWILIGHT FANS HATE TWILIGHT HATERS

TWILIGHT HATERS HATE TWILIGHT FANS

THE WAR WILL NEVER END

We could put all the Twilight Fans on a boat a plane to Japan when I finally get around to blowing it up.

Twilight Fans aren't cool enough to be on a boat.

K.O.D

put them on flying rickshaws

Tyrannosaurus Reich

am i the only one who really doesn't give a shit about twilight in general

hate or otherwise

Jesuszilla

Not even the idiots who try to shove it down everyone's throats? It's really that that pisses me off.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

i never met any of them irl so humbug

Jango

I remember me and my coworker had an argument over whether Harry Potter was better than Twilight. Naturally I was on the Harry Potter's side. She was so devoted to Twilight that she eventually decided the best way to resolve the argument was to bet the week's paychecks (note she makes twice as much as I do per hour). The challenge was to see whether the employees in the store liked Harry Potter or Twilight more. By the end, out of 15 employees present, I won by 3 votes.

Of course, me being the gentlemen I am refused to take my coworker's paycheck just because... WELL IT'S JUST WRONG!

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Jango on November 04, 2009, 02:14:43 PM
I am refused to take my coworker's paycheck
VYX GET THE FUCK OFF JANGO'S ACCOUNT

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Flaming OMC2 + Watching MST3K + Sleeping 4hr = typos are made

Jango

So I decided to work on Sakuma again and I finally figured out how to view tiles to get the sprites that are normally covered up (ie: throws, some specials). But assembling them is a pain in the ass, and the palette has to be updated to match my older rips using ZSNES (or I have to make my older rips share the tile rip palette).

So yeah, another character from Osu! Karate Bu that I'm totally building from the ground up.

And yes, I acknowledge that my MUGEN WIP list sounds more like Kung_Fu_Ash's every day.

UHMEEEEBA

Maybe you should make a WIP thread.

Jango

That would require... screenshots!

UHMEEEEBA

Take a bunch of screens of Scrooge and slap text on them saying *INSERT RELEVANT PICTURE HERE*.