• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 11:24:43 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Man here I thought having a chair thrown at me and getting a black eye was harsh.

Jesuszilla

Why the hell did you get a chair thrown at you?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

UP decided that insulting a group of drunk Twilight fans/emo vampires was a good idea.

Jango

Dude emos/vampires are the easiest to beat up in a fight. I actually just got into one a few hours ago. Guy was actually looking where his punches were going instead of at me so I was able to dodge them pretty easily (note I have no martial arts training), and when he finally gave up and decided to flip the bird and say "Suck my balls," I just grabbed his middle finger, bent it backwards (didn't break it tho), and he screamed like a lady and ran away.

I love thespians.

Anjel

Only retards pick fights. If you are intelligent enough you can settle it with words only.

c001357

lets fight
like gentlemen

K.O.D

UHMEEEEBA

Well then we managed to find the one in the whole known universe strong enough to throw a chair.

Jango

Quote from: Anjel on November 02, 2009, 04:58:30 AM
Only retards pick fights. If you are intelligent enough you can settle it with words only.
Self defense???

UHMEEEEBA

And they did run away after the dude threw the chair... when we hadn't done anything to them yet.

Insanius

Still waiting for Byakko vs. Vyx ROUND 2

DMK

Reminds me a bit of John K.

Anjel

Quote from: Jango on November 02, 2009, 09:51:12 AM
Quote from: Anjel on November 02, 2009, 04:58:30 AM
Self defense???

Yeah, that's fine. I figured he was the one attacking you first.

Jesuszilla

Why so much violence?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Well maybe the emos believed in the golden rule?

Either that or their so frustrated from being emo all the time.