• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 07:50:32 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

I found out why there usually aren't any publically available mods for Ultimate Knight Windom XP.

Japanese creators have this sort of rule that they do not want links to their creations publically posted, and instead want you to contact them about it, and only then would they give out a link to the specific mod.

That's why all these "Gundam Clone" mods are so damn hard to find without having to PM someone about them.

Jesuszilla

I forgot if MUGEN started off the same way... If so, it's pretty clear how to get it to a more... Modern status.

also ZOMG T-REICH'S CAEK

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

As far as I can understand modding, it's a matter of swapping model data.  This one site I have has a quasi-tutorial, but it's all written in Japanese and it looks like it requires a hell of a lot of work with uncommon formats.

UHMEEEEBA

No MUGEN didn't start out that way.

Fusion

Oh yeah, add to that, the Gundam Clone mods just consist of a changed HUD, some changed music, and modded suits with really, REALLY unfinished pilots that have next to no lines.

In short, downloading "Gundam Clone" is like downloading a MUGEN full game with characters the author didn't create.

Machinaweapon

You know what sucks? Being sick over Labor Day weekend while you're being inviting to parties, with no internet at home and and exactly 29 mosquito bites, and to top it of, Ron and Kisha obviously lied about that fucking brat not bringing my games back from vacation and pawned them. And you know what? That's about the last straw in a laundry list of shit I've taken. So, I'm already looking to continuous vandalism for my method of payback, beginning with a brick or two, perhaps some spray paint and a certain borrowed .45 pistol. Suggestions? And no, I'm not going to be diplomatic about this, it's time for some nigga shit.

Jango

And I thought I had it bad when I almost got written up for clocking in half an hour early.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Machinaweapon on September 07, 2009, 10:39:23 PM
You know what sucks? Being sick over Labor Day weekend while you're being inviting to parties, with no internet at home and and exactly 29 mosquito bites, and to top it of, Ron and Kisha obviously lied about that fucking brat not bringing my games back from vacation and pawned them. And you know what? That's about the last straw in a laundry list of shit I've taken. So, I'm already looking to continuous vandalism for my method of payback, beginning with a brick or two, perhaps some spray paint and a certain borrowed .45 pistol. Suggestions? And no, I'm not going to be diplomatic about this, it's time for some nigga shit.
For starters, you could not leave an obvious trail of evidence.... Such as posting here.

But shit, that sucks, man... Was wondering where you went off to. And how the hell did you get 29 mosquito bites?

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Fusion

I really, really think that this week is going to test my patience.

It's gonna be another one of those weeks that ends with me going "fuck it all" to the world.

UHMEEEEBA

When don't you have one of those weeks?

Fusion

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on September 08, 2009, 10:28:51 PM
When don't you have one of those weeks?

Well, last week and the week before that were actually pretty good examples.  You might've noticed I haven't whined about much of anything lately.

Jango

September 09, 2009, 05:01:53 AM #3072 Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 05:11:13 AM by Jango

I told you I was working on it. Also watch it on Youtube because it is native HD

K.O.D

Jesuszilla

Hell yes.... But my question in the comments still stands. :P