• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:18:21 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

ughwtf

Jango

Jango

While on my quest to find out which individuals are downrating the vid I posted above, I came across this:

QuoteIori400 became friends with lovelyprincessmars (2 days ago)

DMK

Wait. What happened? I noticed all the stuff at Guild, but what happened with K.O.D. and Club Syn?

stop posting old platformers I sucked at as a kid. i hate being teh angry.  :(

MC2

Quote from: DMK on February 19, 2009, 02:40:35 AM
Wait. What happened? I noticed all the stuff at Guild, but what happened with K.O.D. and Club Syn?

stop posting old platformers I sucked at as a kid. i hate being teh angry.  :(

KOD made a stage satirizing the way MOTVN did his and the "leaflet" style of advertisement.

Club Synsetive got pissed because they can't take a joke.  Hell, MOTVN even cussed me out on my page for some reason.

UHMEEEEBA

WE INTERRUPT THIS SERIOUS MUGEN BUSINESS FOR THE FOLLOWING EPIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

QuoteFutae no Kiwami AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH says (1:54 PM):
Oh my god squirrelking is back: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4869457/1/Halflife_Hero_Beggining

UHMEEEEBA says (1:55 PM):
djy1991 needs to make a video of this.

Futae no Kiwami AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH says (1:56 PM):
He posted a notice on his youtube page saying he is.

YOU MAY NOW PROCEED YOUR SERIOUS MUGEN BUSINESS

DMK

Quote from: MC2 on February 19, 2009, 03:19:35 AM
KOD made a stage satirizing the way MOTVN did his and the "leaflet" style of advertisement.

Club Synsetive got pissed because they can't take a joke.  Hell, MOTVN even cussed me out on my page for some reason.

Damn. :[

All of that over a small joke stage? Thanks for the breakdown MC.

Jango

QuoteThe Combines were shoting people and steping on them with stiders and people were shooting lazer guns back and killing them sometimes. Explosions like 10 times of the sun went around Henry Freeman but Henry Freeman didnt care.

This is truly great reading

Jango

Jesuszilla

February 21, 2009, 05:49:41 AM #2486 Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 06:11:57 PM by Jesuszilla
LMAO. I THINK I GOTTA GET THAT but fuck $26.00

Also I was at a LAN party last night in case anyone was wondering. Bastards don't even remember that I'm the one that suggested DOOM TRAIN (which we use as our tag and group in TF2) at New Year's, which is when EVERYBODY added the tag. All because I was the newest one in their little NAMELESS group, I get no credit so I'm slightly ticked at that.

So I was passive aggressive about it and got on the opposite team and started sniping them and setting them on fire. Oh, and I did a little bit of micspam. CAMONSANCAMONSANCAMONSANCAMONSAN

Daimon

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

I'm not even sure about number five there...