• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:49 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

LegendaryXM90

~*The Last Quincy*~
~ Sig by [TempesT]

Insanius

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DMK

Where did the source of your avatar come from Jango? It looks bad ass.

MC2

Why is everyone gay for Megaman?  Does he have to cross over withe every damn thing?  Jesus.
Megaman X series was the only good part of Megaman.

(Takes every last bullet like a man)

Jesuszilla

No because every main game in the classic series was good. Megaman X had X6-X8. And Axl.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 27, 2008, 11:57:46 PM
No because every main game in the classic series was good.

Well every game but two,

MegaMan II on the Gameboy and MegaMan Soccer, besides that it's a good point, the classic series never had something as bad as X6 or X7 in its main games.

That and the classic series is less emo without Zero and his whole WHAT I AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111?!!?!?!?!eleventy-one?!? bull.

Jango

Quote from: DMK on November 27, 2008, 07:40:38 PM
Where did the source of your avatar come from Jango? It looks bad ass.

Cross Epoch. It was a 20-page one-shot collaboration between the authors of DBZ and One Piece to make an alternate universe story for both of the characters in which everyone is trying to find Shenron (Shenglong for the purists). Vegeta, for example, leads a space warrior group with Nico Robin, Usopp, and Trunks. The story makes no sense at all but it's quite funny watching the weird crossover stuff (ie: Buggy and Lord Pilaf working together to fight the heroes)

DMK

I gotta find it. For the same reasons I had to watch the animated crossover version. Never would of thought they'd do a crossover in manga form though.

Jango

IIRC it's a totally different universe from the animated version. The only elements that remain the same are Goku and Luffy being able to use their signature attacks. Otherwise expect to see all kinds of weird stuff (ie: Piccolo wielding a sword)

Jango

oh trinitymugen why do you hate my computer

Jesuszilla

:mrox: :mrox: :mrox: :mrox: :mrox: