• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:37:32 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

You can end ANYTHING with Snake Eater. ANYTHING.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Jango

Double-post to announce that AVGN has succumbed to the YTP fanbase :(

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42566.html?type=flv

Jesuszilla

I forgot there were 3 Zelda games for the CDI. I could only remember Link and the Faces of Evil and Zelda and the Wand of Gamelon.

UHMEEEEBA

I didn't even know there were three so don't feel bad I guess.

Then again I don't think ripping them apart and throwing badly made edits of the game on youtube is funny either so maybe my opinion doesn't count.

LegendaryXM90

~*The Last Quincy*~
~ Sig by [TempesT]

Fusion

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on November 08, 2008, 09:13:08 PM

Mark my words I will shoehorn a way to get that into Slot Machine.

Full Screen Super.  That'd be perfect.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

I am convinced that the average youtube user has the intellectual capabilities of a goldfish. In one of my MUGEN videos, someone recently commented saying they wanted a source for the BGM in the video, that's fine an all and something I'd actually answer because it's not "OH HEY CAN I HAVE THAT CHARACTER?", no it's just a guy who wants to know the source of the music so no harm no foul right?

Except for the fact in the comments for that video I had already answered that same question to another youtube user. If that wasn't enough, the video itself uses a fucking annotation to give the source at the very fucking start of the video.

Youtube should make its users fill out a test before letting them have an account. I don't mean a regular test, no I mean give them a list of things they're supposed to be able to do on youtube and see if they can do them right, one of which should involve testing them on comments and the user profiles!

MC2

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on November 22, 2008, 12:14:15 AM
I am convinced that the average youtube user has the intellectual capabilities of a goldfish. In one of my MUGEN videos, someone recently commented saying they wanted a source for the BGM in the video, that's fine an all and something I'd actually answer because it's not "OH HEY CAN I HAVE THAT CHARACTER?", no it's just a guy who wants to know the source of the music so no harm no foul right?

Except for the fact in the comments for that video I had already answered that same question to another youtube user. If that wasn't enough, the video itself uses a fucking annotation to give the source at the very fucking start of the video.

Youtube should make its users fill out a test before letting them have an account. I don't mean a regular test, no I mean give them a list of things they're supposed to be able to do on youtube and see if they can do them right, one of which should involve testing them on comments and the user profiles!

Sadly, this is common knowledge.  I've read profile descriptions with phrases like "i dont knonw how 2 upload vids"

Fusion

Random:

So I got to watch Wall-E today, it was kind of good but not as good as I was expecting.  Then again, my hopes weren't very high the instant I saw the word "Disney".

All I can say is: "Haven't I seen this before with different characters?"

Jango

It's Pixar. All of their movies are the same, except with different themed characters.

Toys -> Bugs -> Toys Again -> Monsters -> Fish -> Superheroes -> Cars -> Rats -> Robutts

Tyrannosaurus Reich

well fuck you guys i like pixar

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

Random facts:

Contra 4's intro song has a little more notation going on during the jingle, but not all of it plays because the DS can't handle all of the instruments going at once.

Kingdom Hearts 2's "Space Paranoids" song has more than 16 channels being used when converted to MIDI.  Byte Bashing, however, doesn't.

Jimbo and Sully in Contra 4 use their Contra 3 sprites, and their speech is taken of the intro text of Contra 3: "It's time for revenge!"  "Let's attack aggressively!"

You can use Fruity LSD to load .DLS sound banks in FL Studio.  By default, MIDIs play their instruments on port 0 in FL Studio.  Set Fruity LSD to match.  This helps with some game rips that can't be played in their respective games due to no sound test function or can't be ripped via VGMTrans or don't have a corresponding soundtrack.