• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:30:42 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: DMK on June 13, 2008, 10:16:28 PM
What in the blue hell has photoshop given to us now. I mean really what the flying fuck.

Yes...

ughwtf

Quote from: DMK on June 13, 2008, 10:16:28 PM
What in the blue hell has photoshop given to us now. I mean really what the flying fuck.
SIXTY NIGGERS

Jesuszilla

Wait a second... That L is backwards...!

WAWEEGEE!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Rednavi

FEELINGS ON INTERNET, HOW CUTE!

AND I WONDER WHO WILL BE THE FIRST ONE OF ALL OF YOU TO MAKE THE VERY FIRST INTERACTIVE YOUTUBE P00P VID!
LMAO I had a CVSW version 2.2 signature? Wow! This account had so much dust on it...

Jesuszilla

June 14, 2008, 03:03:14 AM #1985 Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:05:33 AM by [Kira]
Tyrannosaurus Reich was.

EDIT: Wow, remind me to hurt you for making me watch just a few seconds of that.

Rednavi

QuoteTyrannosaurus Reich was.

Interactive P00P? How I missed that one?  :sho:

also:

LMAO I had a CVSW version 2.2 signature? Wow! This account had so much dust on it...

Jesuszilla

Pyoro SPARTA
Wario one day is watching TV and 300 happens to air on A&E, slightly watered down of course. On commercial break he sees the commercial for his latest Pyoro game. Dollar signs roll in his eyes and he gets a great idea

"IF I CAN COMBINE THIS SHIT, I CAN GET LOTS OF CASH!"

So he decides to tell his friends about it so he can get them to do the work while he sits on his fat ass eating potato chips and occasionally jerking off in Mona's pizza.

You are given the choice of taking control of an ARCHER Pyoro or a WARRIOR Pyoro.
  • The warrior has a long tonge which will PIERCE THROUGH THE ENEMIES AND DISSOLVE THEIR INSIDES WITH YOUR TONGUE ACID LIKE THE CHELICERA OF A SPIDER OR WAS IT SOME OTHER PART FUCK IF I KNOW I OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION IN BIOLOGY IF I AM USING A FUCKING WIKI FULL OF FANGAME IDEAS
  • The archer CAN SPIT ARROWS AND PIERCE THE ENEMY LIKE AN ARROW THROUGH wait this sounds like REDUNDANCY BUT I DON'T CARE SO THROUGH THE HEART OF A MAN

MelvanaInChains

FLYING THINGS FESTIVAL

Deleted User

ughwtf

Jesuszilla

Tyrannosaurus Reich

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: [Kira] on June 14, 2008, 07:23:37 PM
Is this a joke?

No, no, not at all.