• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 06:26:51 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert the small

The only thing wierder then a 4chan game? A 2chan one, no less.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Deleted User

Jesuszilla

It has arrived.

Mandatory boob shot:

We need the spoiler tags back.

Robert the small

Lucky you, all of the game stores by me are Libareache gay and don't have it yet.

Jesuszilla

Liberace, and yeah, same here. That's why I ordered on Amazon.

Jesuszilla

Isn't Marx from Kirby Superstar?

JANGO, I DEMAND YOU CONVERT MARX

Karasawa

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 25, 2007, 01:58:53 AMJANGO, I DEMAND YOU CONVERT MARX

Oh god, that's going to take a lot of effort, and the random tiles that randomly appear in his wings is going to be a pain in the ass.

ughwtf

November 29, 2007, 03:29:19 AM #1076 Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 03:31:53 AM by Shin RyuKen

Jesuszilla

YO NEON

Any idea how to solve for x and z in this equation? Assume w and y are given.

y = z ・e(w ・x)

UHMEEEEBA

Can't remember the exact procedure for that right off the top of my head, and my book for this is miles away at school, sorry*.

That looks like an equation for exponential growth\decay though, but usually you'd be given x and solve for y by using initial conditions.

Here's some ideas though, you can rewrite the expression as,

y = z ・e(w) ・e(x)

and then,

(1/e(w)) ・y = z ・e(x)

Trying to use substition though won't work here, as you'll just end up with a tautology. If you had another equation relating x and z, or more information you could solve it, but it looks like you're missing something.

*Before you bitch at me to go get it, the floors are locked I couldn't if I wanted to.

Jesuszilla

November 29, 2007, 11:23:24 PM #1079 Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 04:10:45 PM by Jesuszilla
x and z are the only things in that equation that are not given. Assume w = 1 as well.