• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 12:58:02 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

NOW THIS IS NEWS PEOPLE!

Started by Deleted User, September 22, 2009, 02:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

http://www.elecbyte.com/

Elecbyte is back!

Check the homepage for more info

ughwtf

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

QuoteNew sprite file format: SFF v2.
    * Multiple palette support.

AND THE DAY AFTER I JUST FINISHED A CHARACTERS SFF FUCK.

QuoteCNS: New triggers.
    * AILevel: returns the AI difficulty setting.

FUCK YEAH.

UHMEEEEBA

September 22, 2009, 11:50:31 AM #4 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 01:31:32 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Just a heads up to everyone the default screen size of 1280 x 720 may fuck up your shit.

Take this for example.

1280 x 720

640 x 480

Furthermore even then things seem to go horribly wrong if you choose a stage that isn't Mountainside Temple, setting pos by left or right seems to broken as of now.

The loop parameter in the PlaySnd State Controller does not function.

Hitting Cat O' 9 Tails with Copy ToadMan's Drill Bomb in the older MUGEN does 180 damage, it does 360 in MUGEN RC1, twice as much. Someone should check something simliar against other characters with super armors.

Slot Machine and it's derivatives take damage now when attacked which explains the above problem as CO'9T, and any character using Super Armor done by HitOverrides and GetHitVar(Damage) is now counting the damage twice.

Unrelated note, some of KFM's winquotes are funny. And having looked at them you can even put in alternates for other languages. You can have up to 100 for each language. On that subject 9000, 2 now is used for victory screens, might want to check out if that messes up any existing screenpack.

That old debug trick of using Ctrl I to make characters stand in mid-air no longer works, if you do it off the ground it forces you into an air state.

Deleted User

Been reporting bugs at the official forum:

http://elecbyte.com/forum/index.php

I guess it will soon be time to update everything.

UHMEEEEBA

If you could post my bugs there too it'd be nice as I'm too lazy to make an account.

Jesuszilla

September 22, 2009, 01:43:33 PM #7 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 01:58:20 PM by Jesuszilla
*Spews tea on screen.

WHAT.

Oh and it would be great if someone tested my things as well... I think the cornerpush will break since I use Vans's system.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I think some of the older AIs using older methods no longer work, not that it's hard to change all the triggers to "triggerx = AILevel != 0".

UHMEEEEBA

Upon further experimentation the explod bug with stages that weren't Mountainside Temple in 640 x 480 seems to be caused by the stage stage0-720 as the rest I've tried behave normally.

Fusion

September 22, 2009, 03:09:50 PM #10 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 03:17:44 PM by Fox McCloud
Well, this throws all current non-Elecbyte MUGEN tools out of the window as far as using what's new.  I can't even find where they put the new Winquotes standard, er, actual quotes at.

Also, they did do some good bugfixing.  The input issue I was having with the ' and / keys not being usable on my wireless keyboard has been fixed.

Also, if you used the old MUGEN standard of hitdefs, you'll need to scale your sparks up.  However, if you used custom hitsparks, you don't need to.

UHMEEEEBA

Especially anything for .sff files with the .sff 2 and all.

Deleted User

NEEDS MORE SLOT MACHINE WINQUOTES THREAD

UHMEEEEBA

Bit of a late observation but some things that used to not hit characters using hit overrides can now hit them.

For example Tenshin's Rolento's knifes could not hit Slot Machine in Win MUGEN, they can in MUGEN 1.0.

UHMEEEEBA

Hey just so you know RC2 is out now, it fixes a few bugs but not all of them.