• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:50:31 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

We're not doomed.

Started by Insanius, May 12, 2009, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanius

Jesuszilla

Heh. That figures. The Internet is really too damn big to police.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

The_None

Too bad something tells me that the good news ratio to the bad ones will probrably come out something like 1:1000000000000.

Anjel

Quote from: The_None on May 13, 2009, 06:41:45 AM
Too bad something tells me that the good news ratio to the bad ones will probrably come out something like 1:1000000000000.

I feel the same way.
And especially here in Sweden, they want to police EVERYTHING.

Jesuszilla

No shit. Your courts are partially the reason most of this shit's being brought down in the first place (what with the Pirate Bay and all).

Fusion

Jesuszilla

QuoteNesson also makes the point that when Congress wrote the Copyright Act it surely never intended to allow copyright holders to target "pro se noncommercial defendants," those acquiring content for personal use. This is surely the case and something it needs to take up if copyright law is ever to catch up to the social realities of a digital world.

YES

The_None

You know, after OhBummer brought some RIAA-butsecksers to the so-called "Departament of Justice", my fears have bene verified that OhBummer is nothing but a tool wait WHAT?!

Fusion

Fusion

Jesuszilla

The_None

July 09, 2009, 07:58:24 AM #11 Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:00:01 AM by The_None

Fusion

It's just another bunch of RIAA bull-

QuoteJonathan Lamy, chief spokesperson for the RIAA declared DRM dead, when he was asked about the RIAA's view on DRM for an upcoming SCMagazine article. "DRM is dead, isn't it?" Lamy said, referring to the DRM-less iTunes store and other online outfits that now offer music without restrictions.
...Wait...

What?

K.O.D

July 20, 2009, 04:41:22 AM #13 Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 04:46:37 AM by K.O.D
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WE WIN WE WIN

or it might just be a trap.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]