• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:15:26 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Slot Machine Mk II Public Beta Version 1

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 01, 2009, 11:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

May 01, 2009, 11:20:54 PM Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:36:41 PM by Jesuszilla
Disclaimer: I expect you to follow the following.

1. You can announce this on any other MUGEN website.

2. You will not nominate this release for any MUGEN related awards, unless I myself give permission in the particular set of awards, as the whole concept is a laughable farce.

2 a. Likewise I expect people who run MUGEN related awards not to put this release on the ballot.

3. You will not host this on any other site. This includes Mediafire and its ilk.

4. You will keep in mind that this release is not open source, it is closed and if you wish to use anything in it, please contact me first so I can tell you no.

5. You will keep in mind this is A BETA and as such is full of several noticeable problems. Further by using this character you agree that you are BETA TESTING and any any errors you encounter must be reported here, in this thread.

Slot Machine Mk II is very much like the old Slot Machine but with a whole lot more randomness thrown in, I'll tell you more later but it's late and I spent a lot of time today to get this ready by tonight so you can't wait.

You may download this beta here.

Here have some screens I guess if it'll make you happy:

UHMEEEEBA

May 02, 2009, 06:08:30 PM #1 Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:44:52 AM by Torgo
Slot Machine's extended readme comes in parts, a total of four.

regularmoves.rar: Covers Slot Machine's regular attacks.

haxor.rar: Covers Slot Machine's haxor moves (the ones he does upon losing one round).

rare.rar: Covers Slot Machine's rarer moves, each of which only occur very seldomly. This could be viewed as spoilerish so keep that in mind.

kloak.rar: Covers Kloak's objects.

Also it deserves to be mentioned Slot Machine has some configuration options if you open the file config.cns you can do the following:

Disable 3 Card Monte

Disable ALL OHKO moves

Disable Haxor Moves

Disable Random Quotes

And one other thing.