• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:23:46 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Nameless released.

Started by Deleted User, April 12, 2009, 01:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

Downloads => Characters => Walrus-DASH Alliance.

MC2

Well I've tried him out, and I've got to say he is a lot more fluid than Ughuron's Nameless.  The different options on this one add some depth to the character, which is a good thing.  I don't have much trouble at all doing the pretzel motions on my PS3 controller, so y'all did much better on the CMD than Ahuron did.

Too bad EvilSlayerX5 isn't around anymore, I was looking forward to his inevitable badly recorded video where the broken AI of his latest crapsterpiece "fights" Nameless with a long winded rant about the elite or some other bullshit in the description.  Would have been hilarious.

Glad to see Nameless out though.  I just wish I could tell what he was saying.  He's got some serious monologue in that SND.

ughwtf

Jesuszilla

Quote from: MC2 on April 12, 2009, 04:05:38 PM
I don't have much trouble at all doing the pretzel motions on my PS3 controller, so y'all did much better on the CMD than Ahuron did.

Did you change it to original commands? They're easy by default (and thus do not use the pretzel commands).

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MC2

I actually wondered WTF was wrong with the pretzels at first, then I changed them to the original commands and pulled em off with ease.

Jesuszilla

I say that the original commands should be default instead of easy.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MC2

There's not that much difference, but for me I have a certain strategic mindset that I can only use if the commands and interface for a character are what I'm used to, which is why I use the original commands.

Can't wait for my copy of 2k2 UM.

Mismagius

Back bitches

Just thought I post this...

MC2

Shwa, is that you?

Otherwise, what kind of torture instruments did you use to get his lifebars?  I need to pick some up >:D

Mismagius

Quote from: MC2 on April 12, 2009, 10:20:38 PM
Shwa, is that you?

Otherwise, what kind of torture instruments did you use to get his lifebars?  I need to pick some up >:D
Actually no, that pic isn't mine, it's Shwa's pic of Nameless during his opinion (FYI He says he doesn't like).

UHMEEEEBA

Obviously the drill is spinning so fast it caused the air ahead of it to become compressed dealing physical damage to anyone standing directly in front of the drill.

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

K.O.D

Those were fixed in the version Vans currently has, it will get released later.