• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 12:29:57 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Man it just sucks to be Vince today.

Started by Neon_Tiger, March 29, 2009, 05:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Just saw a commercial for this a reality show about Billy Mays and some other guy no one cares about, no really. The article is old but the show starts next month.

Jesuszilla

Haha wow.

And the thing is, Billy Mays can sell ANYTHING.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Are you tired of these boring reality shows?  Are they driving you up and down the walls with how bad they are?

Hi, Billy Mays here with RealityTV!  This isn't just your ordinary TV, it's a TV that makes the picture--and experience--just like you were actually there yourself!

Speak to the actors, if you see me on TV, ask me a question, I'll answer it for you!  Did you not get on the ball?  I can hand out free trials of my other products directly to you through the TV set, and I don't even need to do anything!

It's so easy, even your kids can take their favorite video game characters and pull them out of the screen and show them to their friends for days on end!  You could even install one as a computer monitor and grab free trials of software instantly!

RealityTV is so great, it is guaranteed to be the best picture and experience you'll have for life, so it comes with our lifetime guarantee!  If you're not satisfied, send it back and we'll give you a full refund!

[/billymays]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

c001357