• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 05:50:49 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Fox's Review: Transformers Beast Wars - Transmetals

Started by Fusion, April 15, 2006, 09:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

One of the only Transformers games that's... Semi-decent.  Well, at least it's english incarnation anyhow.  Featuring the voices of the characters from the Beast Wars series.  You know you're in for something good when the Genaeza logo comes up, and you hear Megatron say "Genaeza... Yesss."

The graphics are well detailed, every physical aspect of the characters expressing theirselves, just about.  The very few things wrong are: The secret characters are recolors.  Starscream is a recolor of Waspinator, who is just as retarded as he is in the show, which is a good thing.  My only problem with the graphics is that they all strive too much for the chrome look of the show, thus sometimes the characters look very crappy.

The sounds are somewhat generic, though.  The Music isn't the best, either.

Since I didn't feel like typing, this review's gonna be cut short.  To waste 30 more seconds of your time, here's a little hint to which game I'll be reviewing next.

Jesuszilla

April 15, 2006, 12:28:19 PM #1 Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 12:32:48 PM by Jesuszilla
You forgot to mention

VEHICLE MODE!
BEAST MODE!
ROBOT MODE!
VEHICLE MODE!
BEAST MODE!
ROBOT MODE!
VEHICLE MODE!
BEAST MODE!
ROBOT MODE!
VEHICLE MODE!
BEAST MODE!
ROBOT MODE!
VEHICLE MODE!
BEAST MODE!
ROBOT MODE!
VEHICLE MODE!
BEAST MODE!
ROBOT MODE!

I played this game when I was like 9 years old and it annoyed me.

Just try to keep things peaceful.