• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 06:17:14 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Saisyu_WLS Released.

Started by Deleted User, November 06, 2006, 12:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

My Second Character, he's not as crappy as Ken, mind you.

Features all his Basic Moves, Special Moves, Normal DMs, and Orochinagi SDM, as well as a DreamCancel.

SuperCancel Explods and everything i missed will be added on the next update.

GO GET HIM IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION!

SCREENIES:

ENJOY!   

Thanks To:                                                                                   
#RS, for putting up with me everyday. =P                                                     
Rolento, for his SvC Template and countless help                                             
Caddie, for the Ifelse Formula                                                               
Sander71113, for the limiter triggers found on his tutorial                                 
OrochiKof97, for attack priorities found on his Short Guide for Mugen                       
[E], for VelCalculator and Basic Attack Vels :D                                             
CCIronmugen, for his advice on calculating vels, you saved me a lot of headaches, thanks man.
Misamu, Alpha and all KOFZillion staff, KOFZ inspired me to make him, thanks guys.           
My Betatesters, Fong and Jesuszilla, you two rock.                                          ahuron, because i still want to kick his ass.                                               
Me, because i rock.                                                               

jhonsavage1

where is the DOWNLOADS SECTION!!!!
:dhioas:

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

maurillio

Hey Administrators , Can Send To Me Saisyu.snd , in Download Section this archive is corrupt.

attackofhackers@gmail.com

Jesuszilla

Ryodragoon

I've been looking for a good updated saisyu (or a saisyu in general) for a while.   :)

now if I could get into the downloads section...

Jesuszilla

http://www.trinitymugen.net/

Should be obvious on what to do from there. ;)

Ryodragoon

I click the download sections link at the very bottom of that page, and it says i'm not authorized.  :(

maurillio

Hey Vans , Don't Work Re-Download The Char ...

Plx Send To ME !!!!